Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 5 yr old Inhales!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies
Yep every time we go to Walmart and people are standing right outside the doors smoking and some of them don't bother to move when someone is coming. It's Dirty, It's Gross, It Smells Bad and people shouldn't do it in public!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funlovinlady
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, man. You should never take your kids outside even " regular " air isn't good for you, ya know with all the toxins in it. Everything can & will kill you. Get over yourself.

beerabitch69
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:34 PM
6 moms liked this

get bubble wrap and a gas mask and make him a bunker in your basement.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:44 PM
And you are fine with people standing outside the doors smoking and not moving when you walk past them with your kid.....

Quoting funlovinlady:

Oh, man. You should never take your kids outside even " regular " air isn't good for you, ya know with all the toxins in it. Everything can & will kill you. Get over yourself.

leakymommy2
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Meh, restaurants still have smoking sections where I live. Ii don't bring dd into a house where people smoke but I can't stop other people from doing what they want

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:47 PM

where i live you cant be within 25 feet of any door opening or airconditioning unit. so we dont have that problem

it is disgusting i would complain to someone

funlovinlady
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

It doesn't bother me, they're breathing in tons of air pollution everytime they step foot outside.

Quoting Anonymous:

And you are fine with people standing outside the doors smoking and not moving when you walk past them with your kid.....

Quoting funlovinlady:

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Ehh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:49 PM

No one cares about your kid but you. Dont like it, dont take him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:51 PM
There is no smoking in restaurants here. I am an ex smoker so I am probably the worst... but it is just plain rude to stand outside of a business in front of the doors and smoke, the other day there was an obese lady with an oxygen tank smoking.

Quoting Anonymous:

where i live you cant be within 25 feet of any door opening or airconditioning unit. so we dont have that problem

it is disgusting i would complain to someone

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Your such a peach

Quoting Anonymous:

No one cares about your kid but you. Dont like it, dont take him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)