Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

screw you dumba•• drivers!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

all this shit has happened to me in the last week......

1. i dont leave space bewteen my car and the one in front of me so you can cut me off,i leave it so i dont have to slam on my breaks
  2. look before you switch lanes,i dont like almost having a heart attack while picking my dh up from work
  3. if i have to honk at you because you arent paying attention dont expect me to let you over now
  4. if you are going 25 miles an hour in a 40 area i will go around you,dont ride my ass all of a sudden because you are all of a sudden in a hurry
  5. if you dont have your turn signal on im going to complete what i was doing (turning,speeding up etc) dont honk at me because you are to fucking stupid to use a damn turn signal
  6. pay attention to the damn car in front of you! i have my turn signal on and i know my break lights work so dont honk at me when you almost hit the back of my car by not paying attention
  7. swerving,i will honk at you
  8. if a motorcycle is in front of me i will wait a few seconds after they leave the line to start moving, dont honk at me

iv only been driving a damn year and all of these things have happened when the people are in their 30's and 40's. why the hell do i know how to drive better then people who have more then likely driving three times as long as i have

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:16 PM

bump

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:20 PM

You never know how bad people drive until you are pedestrian.

Hey folks? The little man walking on the crosswalk sign? That means sit your ass right where you are because I have the right of way!

Another thing, you are not 5. The mud puddle on the side of the road is not your invitation to splash me with water.

Another thing, you never know how many litterbugs there are until you are a pedestrian. Keep your trash inside your car. My walkway is not your trashcan!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Quoting laranadtony:

You never know how bad people drive until you are pedestrian.

Hey folks? The little man walking on the crosswalk sign? That means sit your ass right where you are because I have the right of way!

Another thing, you are not 5. The mud puddle on the side of the road is not your invitation to splash me with water.

Another thing, you never know how many litterbugs there are until you are a pedestrian. Keep your trash inside your car. My walkway is not your trashcan!

oh yeah,i hated walking everywhere lol 

KyliesMom5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Don't flash your lights or honk at me if you are behind me in the left lane. I am in the process of passing cars and will get over when I safely can.  If traffic gets choked up I can only go so fast and will get back over when I can.

acook0331
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Nothing ever changes. I have been driving for 17 years,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)