Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is it wrong to play daddy daughter sex

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So is it wrong to role play.
like pretending to be a young daughter n daddy comes n wants you to help him feel good.

or pretending to be brother n sister?
Picture on page one.

is that illegal in anyway???
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Replies (241-247):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:14 PM
In texas right? thers a ton looking for incest

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

So I just went to Craigslist, because this is near my area. Let's just say I am disgusted about how many personals are for guys looking for people to share their daughters. 

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:07 PM

DFW.

Quoting Anonymous:

In texas right? thers a ton looking for incest

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

So I just went to Craigslist, because this is near my area. Let's just say I am disgusted about how many personals are for guys looking for people to share their daughters. 

La_Vie_en_R0se
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Omfg...that is fucking vile and repulsive. How Is this even a question...yes it is wrong!
AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Well its fucking disturbing, and that is enough for me, I don't care if its illegal or not. Yuck.

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:54 PM

It's not illegal to pretend...but nowhere in that text does it say anything about roleplay. How. Fucking. Gross. I'm sorry, but I just don't get why anyone could be into that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Yes I think it's gross. DF and I play out a lot of fantasies and such but I couldn't do that. I'm not turned on by my dad or my brothers :(

That being said, I don't think it's illegal to roleplay or pretend, as long as both parties are both consenting (non related) adults.

This craigslist post however, if it were a legitimate screenshot, would need to be reported to the police because it is requesting contact with someone who has allegedly sexually abused their child. They've busted a couple of child rapists recently because of posts like this and typically it's because "harmless talking" turns to intent of "not-so-harmless joining".

Ugh. *shudder*

Someone tell a happy story now? Preferably one about a homeless guy's puppy being rescued for Christmas...

SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Yes, very wrong. That would be a relationship ender.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN