Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Children are inherently evil * a Christian post*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 285 Replies
1 mom liked this
All have sinned. From the day you are conceived you are a sinful creature, sin has been passed down to you and your children from Adam.

The natural instincts of babies and children is to get what ever they need regardless of the cost. When they get angry, they don't have the love of Christ and the spirit of forgiveness that an adult Christian has.

Therefore an angry infant, toddler or small child would reach out and strangle you if they were capable. They would sneak and steal and connive to get what ever they wanted.

Please teach your children about Christ and the love he has for us, teach them self control and kindness.

If not, they will end up suffering for all eternity due to their sinful nature.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:40 PM
28 moms liked this
How stupid. Seriously? I usually am very pc and don't talk crap about religion but children are innocent. What a bunch of bs.
And no my children learn to be good people by example and empathy...not doing it because the bible says so
lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:41 PM
18 moms liked this

As a Christian, I completely disagree with this.

But you're certainly entitled to your views.

fluffball80
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:44 PM
5 moms liked this

What bible are you reading because I don't remember that in any bible that I have ever read.  Please name the version and the publisher of that bible?

Yes we have all sinned and fallen short from the glory of God.  Thankfully that is why Jesus, God son, came to earth and took our sins.

JealousGrrl
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I will teach my child to be a good person simply because it is what is right. I do not need some reward or punishment hanging over my head to do the right thing. My child is not evil, she simply doesn't understand how to handle emotions yet.
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:46 PM
11 moms liked this

You  may be suffering from this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:46 PM
3 moms liked this
My son is being taught compassion, self control and morals. I don't need beliefs that I don't believe in to do it. My child is innocent. He does do wrong because he does not know any better,
That's not being sinful or evil, however.

I feel like you are the type to lock your kids in a prayer closet like in the movie Carrie.
ivegotrhythm
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:46 PM
8 moms liked this
OMG. The first Christian post I've ever clicked on and it's such total crap.

You give Christians a bad name.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:47 PM
What ever happened to children are only accountable for their sins after like 12 yr old I think a pastor dude once told me... not positive... im not very religious. But that is if you even believe. I know a lot of people who has raised kids and are not all bible crazy. Their kids are very
Law abiding, caring well rounded people. They do not kill, steal, or hurt ones for joy. Hell they don't even spank their own kids. They dont do drugs, even drink.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:47 PM
13 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:49 PM
9 moms liked this

Who likes pumpkin spice latte?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)