Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why does it work for everyone else??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Everyone I know seems to have no issues going into labor on their own ...All the natural methods seem to work fine for them!! I keep having people give me suggestions but NOTHING will work!!!!!! Ive tried sex (every single DAY!!), exercise ball, walking, curb walking, dancing & nipple stimulation.

Nothing ever works! why dont my babies come on their own?? I dont want to be induced!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:28 PM
3 moms liked this

There is one nautral method - wait until the baby is ready.  Doing something to attempt to speed up the process isn't natural.

Toxic.Stardust
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Give it time? Its not so much that sex, walking, eating spicy foods, etc put them into labor, its just that their bodies were already ready for labor. I went into labor cleaning the house.
abecee
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Eventually the baby will let you know when its time.  Stop rushing

JamieBue38
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Do you induce for other medical reasons? How far along are you when you get induced?
annas_momma
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:49 PM
How far along are you? How far along were you with the other babies?
lenashark
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:51 PM

How far along are you? It's not like you will be pregnant forever. Unless theres a medical problem that requires the baby to come out now, theres no reason for induction.

UnFFnStoppable4
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:52 PM
If you're having contractions already, drinking ginger ale and eating a lot of pineapple might help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:53 PM
All three of my babies were over due. No natural things helped to induce labor. A lot of the women in my family had stillborn babies and never went into labor naturally. So I'm just happy that being induced was an option.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:54 PM

ds didn't come on his own either...i was 42w1d when I finally agreed to be induced. 11 weeks pregnant now and praying this one decides to not be as stubborn.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Good luck with this here. This is a capital of leave the baby in there until it's a danger to you and the baby. There are more women in loss support groups because they listened to the nonsense of never ever inducing and waiting "until baby is ready." Nature is not perfect and babies have died so many times from that stupidity.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)