Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sure y'all won't believe this just happened

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
But SIL and I took our kids to play at McDonald's after the Halloween parade today. Well all of the sudden a little boy standing in front of the play place starts violently puking. He was like 8 by the way. Instead of taking her kid and leaving the mom talked on her cell the whole time. She cleaned him with napkins and sent him back to play. My jaw dropped!! And the play place cleared out FAST! lol. So I grabbed my kids to leave and SIL goes to tell an employee. And to make it completely worse as we are leaving I see the girl sweep up the puke and then continue to sweep the rest of the play place!! Ugh! I feel like bathing in Clorox
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Yeah I wont let my kids play in things like that because my frirnd told me once that a toddler had pulled down his pants and pooped in one. They cleanrd it with a wet paper towl. Nothing else. How gross.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:47 PM
That's unsanitary
pookiward
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:49 PM
That's pretty slack.
georgiana5
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:49 PM

eew! I read somewhere that a 2yr old came out of the play area chewing on a used condom.  Disgusting!

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:50 PM

shew, god.  

i would have thrown up too.  i'm a sympathy puker.   then i would have grabbed the kids off the contaminated play area faster than you can say "ew gross", lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:51 PM
I believe it. He was probably sick to the stomach from all the candy. Those play areas scare me anyway. All I see is a giant germ. Lol.
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Ewww

katemckenzie
by Kate on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Oh I believe it!
That's nasty.
JamieBue38
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Wtf? I'm going to throw up now. Poor baby

Quoting georgiana5:

eew! I read somewhere that a 2yr old came out of the play area chewing on a used condom.  Disgusting!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)