Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think of this tattoo???

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:58 PM
  • 12 Replies

As you all know, I am currently dealing with thyroid cancer.  I will be doing RAI in a few weeks.  (I had my thyroid removed last week)

I would like to get the infinity symbol with teal, pink and purple, then have small sun flowers intertwined.  I was thinking of having it placed on my forearm.  Not sure on placement.  I will be getting this done for my Birthday on Christmas. (a few days before, but my Birthday is on Christmas) 

Does this sound like a stupid tattoo and placement? Any ideas on good placement?

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Bump

vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Shamelessy bumping.

katemckenzie
by Kate on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Personally I think infinity symbol tattoos are way over done, but if you want it, go for it!

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Not a fan of the infinity symbols, but if it means something to YOU; that is all that matters.

i.love.my.life
by Arika on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:59 PM

This is my infinity tattoo. The hearts are for my girls. When this baby is born I will add his/her birthstone color as a heart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:59 PM

My opinion doesn't matter so long as it holds a personal meaning to you.

two4one
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:00 PM

While the other posters are right, the infinity symbol is used a lot, I don't think it matters if it has special meaning to you. I think it would look good pretty much anywhere.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I have a huge infinity on the lower part of my back and I don't like it now because everyone has one now.  

momager2two
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:05 PM
All that matters is that it has meaning to you. I would do it in a place that you could cover up easily though, but thats my opinion. I have 4 that i can easily cover up, or show off depending on whats going on.
ladymaleficent
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:05 PM
I feel that has been done 10000 times but if it means something to you. I think it is awesome
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)