Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never again will I buy __ from __

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Fill in the blanks.

Here's mine:
Never again will I buy Store brand diapers from Babies R Us.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Replies (141-145):
purple_panda
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM
I bought a few candles, none of them smelled very strongly and the quality of the candle was poor. They sent me an email asking me to review my purchase so I did. They then refused to publish my reviews since they stated the candles did not smell strongly. They sent me an email apologizing and stated they would send me new candles since the lack of scent was a "mistake". I emailed back and said I was excited and thankful to them replacing the candles.

A month later with no replacement candles arriving I emailed them again asking the status. Two weeks later they send me an email stating they won't be replacing my candles.

The candles suck and their customer service is terrible.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting purple_panda:

Never again will I buy candles from Diamond Candles.

How come?

deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Wow that's crazy! Glad corporate was able to fix the situation.

Quoting DEJavu17:

Kmart is HORRIBLE for refunds. I bought an air mattress there a few months ago when my SD came to visit. Got it home and inflated it, it was deflated within an hour. Pumped it again, deflated. I looked for my receipt but couldn't find it, so I called the store to see if I could return it for store credit. The girl told me not without a receipt, that they couldn't even do an exchange without the receipt. When I asked to speak to her manager she told me that I was out of luck and hung up on me. I called corporate and explained the situation and that I had gone to Walmart to buy a different mattress and wanted a refund from Kmart for the defective one. The rep called the store and spoke to the same girl that I had talked to and the girl said that the rep was falsifying her identity and a bunch of other bs. Then hung up on the rep!

The rep then apologized profusely and sent me a $100 gift card (more than double what I had paid for the air mattress) and informed me that the girl from the store would be terminated immediately. And she absolutely was terminated.

Quoting deadlights86:

Shoes from Kmart

They fell apart literally after 3 days and then it took almost 2 months to get a refund.
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Have you tried Walgreens brand "Well Beginnings"? They're awesome. The sizes run large so of your baby wears a 5 in pampers or huggies I'd buy a 4 in Well Beginnings. But I love them.

Quoting kbutton24:

We tried them last week for the first time. Dd got a terrible rash. I'm pretty bummed about it. they're so cheap!

Quoting yperez0209:

Really? I like the UP and Up diapers from Target. I use the pampers sensitive when my babies are tiny, but I switch to Target brand around 4 months. What don't you like about them? Just wondering. 

Quoting kbutton24:

Store brand diapers from target.

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Thanks! She has such sensitive skin. We've had an awful time with diapers. I'm starting to look at cloth.

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Have you tried Walgreens brand "Well Beginnings"? They're awesome. The sizes run large so of your baby wears a 5 in pampers or huggies I'd buy a 4 in Well Beginnings. But I love them.

Quoting kbutton24:

We tried them last week for the first time. Dd got a terrible rash. I'm pretty bummed about it. they're so cheap!

Quoting yperez0209:

Really? I like the UP and Up diapers from Target. I use the pampers sensitive when my babies are tiny, but I switch to Target brand around 4 months. What don't you like about them? Just wondering. 

Quoting kbutton24:

Store brand diapers from target.

Armywifeholcomb
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Hamburger meat from Wal-mart. I freeze it same day and defrost over night and its bad!
Any biz Mac'n'cheese that isn't Kraft (Betty crocker's was bad too! No taste!)
Walmart diapers. Kroger brand wipes.
I'm sure that there's more but those are all I have right now...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured