Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want CS... (petty vent)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

I want my DD to know who her father is... the roughly 10-20 a week you would owe on her IS NOT worth pursuing. That wouldn't even buy diapers!!

WTF seriously....

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2priceboys
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I never wanted CS either sometimes however if you get assistance they force you to - made me want to stay off assistance and let my kids' dad have them parttime.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Definitely not on assistance. He's just a paranoid jackass.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

I never wanted CS either sometimes however if you get assistance they force you to - made me want to stay off assistance and let my kids' dad have them parttime.

mom2priceboys
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:04 PM

so will you be co-parenting? or don't want anything from him at all?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mom2priceboys:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:16 PM

I am not asking for anything from him but his name on her BC so she knows who he is. Otherwise, if he chooses to co-parent he's welcome to, but I'm not asking him to.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

so will you be co-parenting? or don't want anything from him at all?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mom2priceboys:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I didnt want cs either. And he doesnt co-parent but sees ds once a week for a few hours.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:26 PM
I understand. My ds bio dad didn't see him or pony up the $50 a month he wa s ordered. So I dropped the case and arrears and now its been 11 years since he had any contact.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:26 PM
I could do without CS too. My ex husband is only paying because when I was 18 and he just vanished so he was automatically put on it because I had to get PA. I'd rather he just be there he only has to pay $200/mo
LadySlimm
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:27 PM
I didn't want CS either, and I don't get it, and ex husband hasn't contacted us in over a year, even though I have reached out to him for the kids sake.
I don't care if he never sees them again, my now husband loves them and they call him Daddy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I didnt ask for cs. He disappeared when i got pregnant. He came back aftet i had dd. He was around for about 2 wks or so then i refused him visitation because of domestic violence. After a couple weeks he stopped asking. Then about 2 months later i got the paperwork that he was suing me for full custody. The judge awarded 50/50 with him paying me $400/mth in cs. His job wasnt much better then mine but i paid my mom to watch dd and paid all medical including insurance. The judge was pissed that he sued for full custody but had never even bought a box of diapers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Eh, I don't even care anymore. I'm tired of dealing with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand. My ds bio dad didn't see him or pony up the $50 a month he wa s ordered. So I dropped the case and arrears and now its been 11 years since he had any contact.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)