Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Think I found a way to make easy money

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:13 PM
  • 8 Replies

I replied to an ad for a blog writer and all she wants is to have me write 4 or 5 sentences about fashion/style per fashion photo for $10 each. I can do that in 15-30 minutes, if I put a little thought into it, so that's $20/hr. She has many photos and wants someone long term. Yea!

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Xanbuttsmom
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Meh prostitution is easy money ;)
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Awesome
MommyofDestiny
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I was also thinking prostitution. Shows where my mind is at....
lustfull
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:19 PM

she need more help?

twade26
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Do you know a lot about style and fashion?

momwriter
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I write for one fashion blog already and I'm learning as I go along....Haven't heard back from her yet but we'll see. I'll try it if she wants me to; I think I'll be studying some fashion magazines if she really wants to give me a try...Definitley a little nervous. She's a fashion model from LA/quite stunning and the posts feature her in different outfits!

Quoting twade26:

twade26
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:04 PM

You can look at magazines but if you want to look at fashion week, runways, celebrity fashion and parties, look on style.com and you can look at everything fashion related for the past 15+ years. I mean every single runway show from New York, Milan, London and Paris fashion weeks. Good luck to you.

Quoting momwriter:

I write for one fashion blog already and I'm learning as I go along....Haven't heard back from her yet but we'll see. I'll try it if she wants me to; I think I'll be studying some fashion magazines if she really wants to give me a try...Definitley a little nervous. She's a fashion model from LA/quite stunning and the posts feature her in different outfits!

Quoting twade26:

momwriter
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Thank you! Now she's asking for a couple of paragraphs per post so I need to see how long it would take to write/if the pay is enough....

Quoting twade26:

You can look at magazines but if you want to look at fashion week, runways, celebrity fashion and parties, look on style.com and you can look at everything fashion related for the past 15+ years. I mean every single runway show from New York, Milan, London and Paris fashion weeks. Good luck to you.

Quoting momwriter:

Quoting twade26:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)