Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Get out of my underwear drawer!

Posted by   + Show Post
I really hate it when I'm driving and I can't get over because someone won't get out if my underwear drawer!!!

(That's the term we used as kids on the swing set when someone swang at the same pace right next to you)

What do you hate when you drive?
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Replies (41-44):
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 27, 2013 at 4:34 AM
I've noticed the past few days there ha been a lot of posts with bad grammar. haha WTH is up with that?

Quoting susannah2000:

"swang?" "get out of my underwear drawer?" Driving? Makes NO sense. What WE would say if someone was swinging too close, was "stop doing that, get over!"

susannah2000
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Quoting justpeachy71904:

I've noticed the past few days there ha been a lot of posts with bad grammar. haha WTH is up with that?

Quoting susannah2000:

"swang?" "get out of my underwear drawer?" Driving? Makes NO sense. What WE would say if someone was swinging too close, was "stop doing that, get over!"

No kidding!
TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:51 AM

A friend here in Israel...when he was taking his test to convert to an Israeli license was cut off entering a round-about.  The test administrator told him to pull up alongside the other driver and the administrator out down his window and started yelling at the other driver as they continued down the road.  One tip....NEVER mess with an Israeli driver - or testing administrator!!  LOL

Quoting SleuthMaria:

Quoting TableforSeven:

I hate when people ride my tail really close.  It happened one day while I was taking a driving lesson this past spring (to convert to an Israeli license you have to take some driving lessons before taking the test...no matter how long you had a license in your previous country).  My instructor commented on it and I said "I think he wants to join us in this car" (which is my usual comment when someone rides me close) -- apparently my instructor had never heard that one before because he couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes!  LOL

I hate that also.

I also hate when people run stop signs or red lights. Your driving lesson story reminded me of that b/c when I was taking my road test to get my license here in the US, someone ran a stop sign causing me to have to slam the breaks to avoiding hitting them. I think it was at that moment that, barring some huge screwup on my part, the examiner decided to pass me, but, at the time I was pissed off at the driver (hid it well) & convinced I'd just failed since they normally like to see smooth breaking. Hey, I was young, dumb, & hormonal, not to mention sick from the heat. (I was married & about 6 or 7 months pregnant & had been stuck sitting waiting for 45 minutes in a hot car for the examiner to come start my test)

drowningmama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:17 AM

I hate it when its National Drive Slow day and no one told me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)