Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wanna punch a 6 year old in the friggin face!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 78 Replies
Yup!
As horrid as I sound this little punk has seriously ticked me off.

He can't keep nasty comments to himself. He has now told dd she is fat for the past year (they ride the bus together, are in the same class etc)! Im sick of this little shit! I'm tired of my daughter pinching her SKIN (she's 47 pounds and 51 inches) asking me why she's so fat! I swear I'm gunna end up slapping this little boy! I've talked to the bus driver, his mom, their teacher, vp in school. I'm about to lose it! Ack
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nynnie
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:52 AM
16 moms liked this
WAIT! Have her punch him in the face.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I understand your frustration. Wish I had some advice for you but I haven't had to deal with bullies yet. Idk... I'm not one to promote fighting but maybe if she punched him in the face he would stop. She would get suspended but it would be worth it if it got him to leave her alone.

Schools suck. They never did anything about my bully problem when I was little. That shit stopped after I broke their little ringleader's nose...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:53 AM
3 moms liked this
Bribe a child his age to kick his ass.
elevator_chaos
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Are you sure about those measurements? That would make her underweight according to my calculations...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao

Psst... Tommy c'mere. I'll give you a tootsie pop if you beat up that bully.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bribe a child his age to kick his ass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Sorry I really needed to vent. Dd Refused to wear her halloween costume today because "she doesn't see the point in showing the world how fat she is" :( she's 61/2 I just wanna pick her up and cry with her!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:58 AM
She is underweight. By about 3 pounds. She's always been a bit off but she looks fine :) healthy as a bean

Quoting elevator_chaos:

Are you sure about those measurements? That would make her underweight according to my calculations...

kymom23
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Oh mama that's horrible. I'm so sorry that he's tormenting her like that. I wish I knew what to tell you other that have her punch him in the face. Lol honestly sometimes that's what it takes. My yds was being picked on by a boy on the bus. We had went the same route as you. Bus driver, his parents, principal, etc. Finally, I told Ds that if he put his hands on you in a threatening manner, to knock his socks off. I had warned the bus driver and principal of what I told Ds. One evening, Ds comes off the bus just grinning like crazy. That boy tripped Ds as he's getting on the bus at school and Ds way-laid him!!! He hasn't bothered him again! Even this school year. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

mom2bahandcch
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:59 AM
:(

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry I really needed to vent. Dd Refused to wear her halloween costume today because "she doesn't see the point in showing the world how fat she is" :( she's 61/2 I just wanna pick her up and cry with her!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)