Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

After you die!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies

When you marry and your husband dies before you and eventually you re-marry. Do you think your first husband will be there waiting for you when you die. What if you out live both husbands. Do you think both of them will be there waiting for you. I have lost my DH at a very young age and I truely believe he was/is my solemate. I am now engaged to be married and I still fill like my first husband is still my solemate. So im curious as to what others think. I think he will be there greeting me:) After he passed he has given me so so many signs and came to me in dreams that were so real to let me know he is still with me. I know some don't believe in that but I never really did until someone so close to me passed and things happen that I can't explain why/how they happened. Even on his yearly death date he sends me signs and comes to me in my dreams. So I believe he will be there waiting for me even if I do re-marry. What do yall think?

I love reading everyone's thoughts on this! Some have some really good ones:) Keep them coming....Going to bed but will respond back first thing in the morning!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Do you think everyone has a soulmate?
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't believe in soul mates. I think some people just use it as an excuse to not move on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Hmm....tough question. Honestly idk. What about you?
Quoting Anonymous:

Do you think everyone has a soulmate?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:11 AM
2 moms liked this
If you strongly believed he is your soulmate, and you believe in that stuff..then why get marry again?...
.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:12 AM
I think everyone gets 3 great loves (quoting the great Carrie Bradshaw ).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
llamaqueen
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:13 AM
I hope so.

My great grandmother outlived both of her husbands. She is buried next to her first husband. I would like to believe that they reunited on the other side.

Have you ever heard the song "Love, me" by Collin Ray (I think)? Makes me bawl like a baby every time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:14 AM

I do. I have moved on but even with my current partner we have a strong connection with each other but nothing like I had with my first husband. It may have to do with since me and my fist husband knew each other since I was like 7 and he was 13 but never thought of each other in that way until we ran into each other again when I was 17 and started dating from then. We also did have 2 kids together too so maybe thats why I still feel a stronger connection :?

Quoting LaughCryLive:

I don't believe in soul mates. I think some people just use it as an excuse to not move on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I believe what the bible states about it. Matthew 22:23-30.

.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:15 AM
My friend sitting here here says that your husband in heaven brings the new love to you so people aren't fist fighting in heaven. I'm drunk she is drunk. It really made sense to me though so I ho
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:15 AM

Awe...so sweet. No I haven't I need to look it up:)

Quoting llamaqueen:

I hope so.

My great grandmother outlived both of her husbands. She is buried next to her first husband. I would like to believe that they reunited on the other side.

Have you ever heard the song "Love, me" by Collin Ray (I think)? Makes me bawl like a baby every time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)