Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

After you die!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When you marry and your husband dies before you and eventually you re-marry. Do you think your first husband will be there waiting for you when you die. What if you out live both husbands. Do you think both of them will be there waiting for you. I have lost my DH at a very young age and I truely believe he was/is my solemate. I am now engaged to be married and I still fill like my first husband is still my solemate. So im curious as to what others think. I think he will be there greeting me:) After he passed he has given me so so many signs and came to me in dreams that were so real to let me know he is still with me. I know some don't believe in that but I never really did until someone so close to me passed and things happen that I can't explain why/how they happened. Even on his yearly death date he sends me signs and comes to me in my dreams. So I believe he will be there waiting for me even if I do re-marry. What do yall think?

I love reading everyone's thoughts on this! Some have some really good ones:) Keep them coming....Going to bed but will respond back first thing in the morning!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Replies (51-54):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:29 AM
who said anything about being atheist?

Quoting Anonymous:

Ohh lord.... Your simplistic and generic view of how we began is making us more intelligent Atheists look bad. :/ This is why they call all of us stupid

Quoting Anonymous:

I, honestly, believe in science. we exist through years and years of evolution form a species related to apes. I don't think we were just put here, as humans.

Quoting Anonymous:

I believed in God but I was never as spiritual and more connected to him until I lost dh. So im curious as to how you believe we begin to exist? 

Quoting Anonymous:

nope.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you believe in God? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't believe in another side or anything so, no.

Newmom8912
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Oh my you have solved mystery!!!!
Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

If you still feel/think your first husband is your soul mate you should not be engaged to be married to another man. How very unfair of you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I am Muslim so maybe you don't want my input, but we believe you will be with the person you love. Your soul mate.
Even if you die unmarried, you will marry your love you never found :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:32 PM

No its not unfair. I can't help the way I feel. Maybe it will change the longer we are together!

Quoting Newmom8912:

Oh my you have solved mystery!!!!
Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

If you still feel/think your first husband is your soul mate you should not be engaged to be married to another man. How very unfair of you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)