Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not feelin work today...who else is working this morning???

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 36 Replies

Im at work bright and early this morning (7am), I am a guest service agent (front desk) for a Hilton Hotel, so its my job to be cheery and happy to greet our guests however, i worked until 11pm last night so Im not feelin today at all!! Coffee to the rescue!! lol....I am however, looking foward to getting off at 3pm to spend the evening with dd and dh so i guess it works out....who else is working this morning? Anyone do the same thing as me??

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.Mysterious
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:53 AM
I'm 26 hours into a 48 hour shift! I feel you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Im not working today , I get weekends off. But my dh went into work today, for double time.. he worked 4 hrs overtime ( time & a half) everyday but Friday, but went in on Saturday for 4 hrs, and today hes getting 5 hrs of double time,thats $42/hr @5 hrs...

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I am off today.  Thank God because the first four hours last night seemed endless.  Luckily the game didn't end before I left, so I didn't have to deal with all the drunk retards coming in to get more beer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:56 AM
By 9 tonight I will have worked 43 hours in three days.. I just want to be home in the bed! Most of my time is spent at school and the hospital doing my clinical rotation. I hope you have a good day though.
SyllabaryBisque
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope, I work Monday through Friday...
tsoto09
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM

wow!! You are a strong soul!! I would never be able to survive that! Thanks!! Same to you!

Quoting Anonymous:

By 9 tonight I will have worked 43 hours in three days.. I just want to be home in the bed! Most of my time is spent at school and the hospital doing my clinical rotation. I hope you have a good day though.

tsoto09
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

I am off today.  Thank God because the first four hours last night seemed endless.  Luckily the game didn't end before I left, so I didn't have to deal with all the drunk retards coming in to get more beer.

where do you work? if you dont mind me asking?
imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I am drinking my black silk. MMMMMMM it  is so good. I need to get dishes done today. It just hurts to stand. I been putting them off though. Kitchen will be stinky soon. So eh. I am going out to do some pumpkin hunting. I need to get some toasty clothes in the washer. Sorry not work at an actual job. But still keeping busy today.

liltampa71
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck staying cheerful.  You guys can make or break a visit, and I know some people are pains!  And,  I love the Hilton Brand, so you guys must do a good job.

MommyChance
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Ill be working from 11-8ish today. I'm the assistant food and beverage director for a historic hotel. Today will be alright though- only one of the restaurants is open and we don't have any banquets.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)