Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg can we grow up here for just a sec?

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:18 AM
  • 3 Replies

My dh's nephew's girlfriend called last night and asked us to go to a bar crawl with them. Seriously? No. Not only do we have 3 kids at home, but also your boyfriend is psychotic. This is the nephew a few of you may remember me saying my dh hasn't talked to in almost a year then he comes over one morning, gets drunk, and kicks my cat. He still talks to her girlfriend because we love their children and want them in our lives, but...I can't handle their brand of crazy anymore. I think I'm seriously going to have to tell dh that he can talk to her if he wants but nieces or no nieces I just can't take the back and forth of her and her boyfriend. She calls us ALL THE TIME telling us he got physical with her, then the next week it's all good. She was down here earlier in the week saying she was going to tell him he had to leave because of some crazy stuff he pulled, I get on facebook this morning and there are all these pictures of the two of them kissing and cuddling at the bar crawl. I don't know how many times I've said to her "think of what all the fighting and tension between the two of you is doing to the girls" and she says she knows but she does nothing about it. Ugh. Ok, vent over.

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Is this in Reno, by chance?
Lol all of my Reno friends were posting about the zombie bar crawl.
mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM

No it's in TN. It really wasn't the bar crawl that bothered me, I mean I can get a sitter if I need to. It was the fact that she is just so back and forth with this guy and when we get together with them he is ALWAYS talking about my dh. He says stuff like dh keeps me on lockdown because I'm a homebody and pretty much hate being in large crowds of people so I stay home more often than not, however his girlfriend isn't even aloud to buy clothing in certain colors because he doesn't like it. He's super controlling and seriously has mental issues he won't cop to and get help for, so I refuse to be around him.

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Is this in Reno, by chance?
Lol all of my Reno friends were posting about the zombie bar crawl.

mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:46 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured