Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Having multiple kids with multiple dads Edit why i dont have her

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies

I find it rediculious how a women who has multiple fathers for her kids is called trashy but when it comes to a guy who has multiple mothers for his children its ok. Now i just found out today that my daughters father is having another baby. This makes child number four with women number four and thats just whats known. And he tells me that I need my priorites in order! Well guess whos going back to court for custody. Yep this mama I'm sick of the bullshit and im sick of not being allowed to see my daughter when he's the one that doesnt have his priorities in order. I'll answer any questions! Going anonymous because i dont know if the mamas on here.

EDIT: I dont have my daughter because when we split six years ago I was young and didnt have anywhere safe to go to take her so i did what i thought was best. Would i do it again yes because i wanted her safe and her safety was more important to me than me being selfish and putting her in danger.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM
2 moms liked this

why do you not have custody already?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Why don't you have custody
boonie594
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I dont have a lot of respect for either men or women who have multiple kids with different partners. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM

It would appear that the judge agreed with your ex.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Well, I think both are trashy :/
Things happen. But the situations with 4 kids in as many years with as many moms/dads. Trashy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DvlDogWfe
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM
I find it funny the women who choose to have babies with men that do this. Women who choose to do this are no better, IMO.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Those men are just as trashy IMO so not sure who thinks they aren't. I am not talking about oh..I made a mistake had a baby, and then got married. That's different and that's my story. But having baby, after baby, after baby with every man/woman you have sex with is tacky and dangerous.

MissKazaam1
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I think this goes with the saying: "A key that can be open many locks is a master key but  a lock that can be opened with any key is a shitty lock"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:40 PM
No matter what sex you are, it gets trashy over a certain number. I really look down on men with multiple BMs.
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:41 PM
This. Also, my ex has 3 kids would 3 different women. No big deal to me

Quoting mom2priceboys:

why do you not have custody already?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN