Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thoughts?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

Move over, Michelle and Bob Duggar, there’s a new baby boom in town. A California mom has just given birth to baby number 19. The UK website Parentdish reports that Christi Cason, of Lake Elsinore, California, has 19 children and has literally been pregnant for the last 13 years. We had no idea this was even medically possible, but the happy couple welcomed their tenth son, Vaughn, at the Rancho Springs Medical Center recently, and they say they might not be done. At the age of 42, Christi’s body has no doubt been through the wringer. Her husband Dave, a telecom engineer, said from the hospital, “Although I've been at Christi's side for 16 births I'm still blown away at welcoming new life into the world.” The couple have had 16 other children together, ranging in age from 2 to 23 years, and two additional siblings from Christi’s previous relationship. The happy couple are even grandparents; their oldest daughter welcomed a son in February. Christi told the website the Lake Elsinore Patch that she’s able to manage their huge household just fine on a tight budget. “We do lots of fun things together as a family,” she says, “like driving into the mountains singing songs on the way, or going to the beach. Even though we can't afford vacations, with a big family there are always so many other things you can do to have fun.” The obviously very fertile Christi told Parentdish that she and Dave “haven’t ruled out” trying to conceive again. She said, "I'd still like twins — it would be great to experience. I think I've still got time for three more. Twenty kids would be an amazing achievement! I can't imagine a time when I stop changing nappies."

http://www.wetpaint.com/teen-mom/articles/2013-10-18-california-mom-19-kids-pregnant-13-years?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1382855215500733&utm_medium=fnpg-teenmom&utm_source=facebook.com

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BEXi
by BEXi on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Smdh..
SkellyBird
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

i weep for her vagina

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Bump

christi34
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Wth

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
ninjakids
by Christina on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Personally not for me, but hey..if they can do it all the power to them
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Her poor body.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:41 PM
What's wrong with that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)