Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pro CHOICE vs Pro LIFE!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you are Pro CHOICE, WHY is that your decision? 

If you are okay with abortion, what is your reasoning?

In the pro choice vs pro life controversial issue- what makes "pro choice" the right option? (IF you are pro choice that is) 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:17 PM
3 moms liked this

Pro-choice because when you give something like a fetus rights it is a slippery slope. A lady just recently lost custody of her newborn because of fetus rights. Some women are strapped to beds in other countries to protect the fetus. Women are more than incubators for the next generation.

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Abortion is murder imo, so I would never have one. What other people choose to do is their business. I guess that makes me pro choice.
armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:17 PM
3 moms liked this

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:18 PM
pro choice. it us not.up to me to decide what a woman can and.can't do with ger body
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I'm pro life! I follow this referring to the Lord’s declaration, “Thou shalt not . . .kill, nor do anything like unto it”

lizzy_ellie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Pro life, because it's not YOUR body you are killling. Yes, obviously it is inside your body but still not yours. Unless you have 2 heads, 4 arms, ect.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:19 PM

IF YOU ARE PRO LIFE NO NEED TO REPLY! Trying to gather facts on PRO CHOICE women ONLY!

HelloSweetie
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Oh they'll reply. Your best bet is to ignore completely.

Quoting Anonymous:

IF YOU ARE PRO LIFE NO NEED TO REPLY! Trying to gather facts on PRO CHOICE women ONLY!

kristen0812
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Pro-choice because every woman deserves the right to make decisions regarding her own body. Not my body, not my choice.
strongforthem
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I am pro choice because nobody should have the right to force a woman to do or not do something with her own body. Pro life is a movement that wants to change laws, enabling government to force a women to do something with her body that she doesn't want to do. I can fathom no reason that I would ever choose to have an abortion, but just as I am glad that nobody can force me to abort, in glad nobody can force a women to carry a fetus that she doesn't want to nurture, nourish, love and care for properly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)