Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Screw your f-ing court order!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 100 Replies
7 moms liked this
Dd 13 came home today from her dads house(my ex) acting strange (she was quite andlooked sad .. I asked her whats wrong? She said dad let A(His whore turned wife) hit me with the belt and proceeded to lift up her shirt THERE WAS FUCKING WELT MARKS ON MY DAUGHTERS STOMACH AND BACK AND ON HER LEGS I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT MY DD DID ! I took pictures and took her to the police station and after talking to dd and ds9 (he saw it)the detective said that i should not let them have visits ... Fast forward 45 mins later my stupid exdh call cusing me out say that his wife has to go to be questioned because of this and if dd didnt have a smart ass mouth this wouldnt have happen ! He also theartened to press charges if I violate the court order... I said f your court order ! I dont care what you do i will make sure dd and ds are never alone with him again even if i have to sell my house, car and a flipping kindney! Court order or not !
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HumanBeing
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Omg! I hope your kids never have to go around those arseholes again.

Good for you for handling it by going to the police station and stuff. When is the soonest you can get the court order changed? Can't you get a temporary one with the police report?
RobinBright
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:52 PM
7 moms liked this
I would have called the police as well, and I'd be calling my attorney to file an emergency change to the CO. My kid wouldn't not be back in a house with that woman again.

I'm so sorry your baby went through that.
LectioDivina
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:53 PM

File a police report tonight.

XnikoX
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Ya I dont blame you. If someone...anyone... hit my kid with an object like that id have their balls.... or something of equal importance.
Spanking is one thing...but THAT... fuck.no.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:54 PM
3 moms liked this

You need to file for an emergency custody change, so you can prevent them from visitation until this is resolved.  Given that you filed a report with the police, and have pictures, it should not be hard to obtain.

Decemberlov
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:54 PM
yes I think she can go to the court house and file for an emergency hearing they will talk to her same day and make a decision.

Quoting HumanBeing:

Omg! I hope your kids never have to go around those arseholes again.

Good for you for handling it by going to the police station and stuff. When is the soonest you can get the court order changed? Can't you get a temporary one with the police report?
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Good for you for calling the cops and taking pictures. Take his ass to court and get the visitation changed and bring the proof.
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Once charges are pressed she won't be allowed near your children anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:55 PM
5 moms liked this
You were more sensible about it than I would probably have been. That bitch would be begging me to stop beating her with a belt (before the cops got there, sure).
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:56 PM
10 moms liked this
I would have choked the bitch out with the same belt she used on my daughter.

Quoting honeyrder:

You were more sensible about it than I would probably have been. That bitch would be begging me to stop beating her with a belt (before the cops got there, sure).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)