Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just drank my own breastmilk

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My mother in law borrowed my baby for a bit and i was engorged so i pumped. Curiosity got the best of me and i drank 6 oz of my breastmilk to try it. It tasted sweet. But i feel weird for drinking it
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Replies (81-88):
MomTo2Boys12
by Whovian on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Quoting prenatalRN:

I've tried mine, not 6oz though lol
Allie_kat1
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:38 PM
My fiance loves it in his coffee, and will drink it if he isn't feeling well, either straightfrom the tap or freshly pumped. I've tasted it, but never really drank a large amount.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:38 PM

I know. It was a weird habit post a while ago. It brought out all the anon booger eaters and fart sniffers but that one totally took the cake.

throwing up

Quoting LadyVoldemort:

the fuck?

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Although considering the booger eaters and the chick who said she eats her vaginal discharge on here, you are way less gross.

puka2025
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:39 PM

I think hes pretty brave to make a move like that i dont think my husband would do something like that lol

Quoting Babybear89:

He liked it made his coffee sweeter

Quoting puka2025:

thats kinda funny what did he think of it.

Quoting Babybear89:

Lol I drank mine so did hubs just to try it. Hubs put it in his coffee lol

ThatRuddyGirl
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:41 PM

I will be trying my breat milk when I produce and I know my husband wants to try it also. I hear its really sweet like almond milk.

villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:43 PM

i have tried mine but never chugged a glass if it. idk why but that seems really weird to me, i would have frozen it lol

Babybear89
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Dh is as brave as they come. I'm in beauty school he came in for a pedicure and let one of the little girls that was modeling pick a color for me to paint his toes. Lol.

Quoting puka2025:

I think hes pretty brave to make a move like that i dont think my husband would do something like that lol

Quoting Babybear89:

He liked it made his coffee sweeter

Quoting puka2025:

thats kinda funny what did he think of it.

Quoting Babybear89:

Lol I drank mine so did hubs just to try it. Hubs put it in his coffee lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:11 PM
I have no words for that lol..you can't put anything past this site lol..

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

NO, I am serious. I believe her exact words were that she "peels the slug trail out of the crotch of her panties and eats it". I almost puked. It was on a weird habit post about a month or two ago. I can assume that it was a troll post but you never know on MC. It unfortunately has imprinted itself on my brain as one of the nastiest things I have read on here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whaaaat?? Lol please tell me you are joking about some woman saying that.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Although considering the booger eaters and the chick who said she eats her vaginal discharge on here, you are way less gross.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured