Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

does anyone have any positive csec stories?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 534 Replies
I always hear beautiful stories of vaginal births and negative csec stories. I would love to hear happy stories of csec births.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:40 PM
2 moms liked this

I did not have one with my first, but I had a horrific vaginal delivery....so bad I am having a c section for my second.  All of my friends have had sections, none had complaints other than my friend whose first one was a total emergency and they had to knock her out.  Hope it helps to know that not everyone has a sunshine and roses vaginal delivery.

homeschoolmom9
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Yes. My first was ok, my next 3 were amazingly peaceful and wonderful, this one I had on Thursday was HORRIBLE.
elevator_chaos
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:42 PM
9 moms liked this

You couldn't pay me enough $ to have an elective c-section delivery, but I am interested to read about it. So here's a bump!

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:42 PM
My first was horrid.

My second was peaceful and beautiful. Pain free, my medical team was amazing and baby girl was perfect
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:43 PM
3 moms liked this
The circumstances and complications for mine sucked but my 2nd csection afterwards went pretty great. :-) its all in your attitude :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Oh no, why was it horrible

Quoting homeschoolmom9:

Yes. My first was ok, my next 3 were amazingly peaceful and wonderful, this one I had on Thursday was HORRIBLE.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:44 PM
5 moms liked this

My csection was positive for me because now I won't have to worry about having to wear adult diapers when I'm older. Also it was positive because I didn't have to get an episitomy.

Heisenberg
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:44 PM
2 moms liked this

My second one was pretty decent. It was scheduled. They sewed me up and put my son right on my chest and put us in recovery together where I spend an hour doing a breast crawl which was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. 

PhoenixsMommy10
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
My c-sections went ok. I wish parts could have been different, but in the end I was fine and I got my 2 perfect sons out of the experiences.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:45 PM
3 moms liked this
Im going into my csec with a positive attitude. I just want to see my beautiful baby girl :)

Quoting cLanief:

The circumstances and complications for mine sucked but my 2nd csection afterwards went pretty great. :-) its all in your attitude :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)