Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

does anyone have any positive csec stories?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I always hear beautiful stories of vaginal births and negative csec stories. I would love to hear happy stories of csec births.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Me too.

I didn't even notice the pain because of the c-section. I definitely suggest getting it done while you are already cut open.

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Quoting Mrs.Vallo:

My three were amazing. Perfect if you ask me. My next one will be my last and I am worried i wont find a doctor who will do it also worried about recovery since I will be getting my tubes tied at the same time.

I had my tubes tied at the same time and had no problems.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Well my first was an emergency. I was pretty excited because it ended a horrible 17hr labor and gave me a baby. Her being preemie wasn't so great but she did well.
My 2nd was very smooth and easy. Recovery wasn't horrible.
My 3rd came a day before my scheduled c section. I went into labor at midnight the day we signed the papers on the house. I had her by 8:00 exactly 24hrs before she was supposed to be born. It went smooth as well. No complaints.
TheMommyTaxi
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:55 PM

hmmmm.. positive experiences... well, since my son was a placenta previa baby, and he would never have been born (and I might not have survived) had I not had a section, I would say that mine was pretty positive.  I got to bring home a healthy, happy baby just because I had a c-section.  Oh, and I had a vbac with my third...

Mrs.Vallo

cool, That is one of my biggest fears about getting pregnant again is the recovery of getting my tubes tied. I have heard some bad stories.

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Quoting Mrs.Vallo:

My three were amazing. Perfect if you ask me. My next one will be my last and I am worried i wont find a doctor who will do it also worried about recovery since I will be getting my tubes tied at the same time.

I had my tubes tied at the same time and had no problems.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Did you tear?

Quoting suzanneyea:

I loved mine. Ok, I hated it right after I, I couldn't stop shaking. But , it was easy to recover. My vaginal birth hurt! I could not sit for over a month!

airgoddess777
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:55 PM
My first one was not pleasant-- emergency section after 19 hours of labor. The next four were a piece of cake.
LilliesValley
1 mom liked this
In hindsight no. My vbac was very healing.
littlelamb303
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:55 PM

A c section saved my dd's life, so mine was a positive experience.  It was not planned, but I did got into labor naturally at 35 weeks.  I labored for many hours before she started going into distress, heart rate around 70.  When they finally got her out, the cord was wrapped several times around her neck.  She was fine, premature but over 6 lbs .  When the meds I took for pain wore off, I was in a lot of pain . That is the only negative thing I can say about my surgery.

suzanneyea
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Yes I certainly did! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you tear?

Quoting suzanneyea:

I loved mine. Ok, I hated it right after I, I couldn't stop shaking. But , it was easy to recover. My vaginal birth hurt! I could not sit for over a month!

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:57 PM
My c-section was easy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN