Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone have any positive csec stories?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I always hear beautiful stories of vaginal births and negative csec stories. I would love to hear happy stories of csec births.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Replies (531-534):
Bradens_mom1980
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Mine was good,, having my 2nd in January.

NicoleMB
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:36 PM

My daughter was an unplanned C-section.  Everyone thought her head was down and it should be any time.  They couldn't figure out wyh I had stayed dilated at 2 for 3 weeks.  When my water broker, they realized her butt was down and her legs were stuck up on her shoulders, so they had to do a C-section.  Aside from them taking a long time to get the epidural started because of the way my bones are structured, it actually was a quick and nearly painless experience.  I didn't even take pain medication, which floored the nurses because they said there were women who had vaginal deliveries who were begging for medication every 4 hours.  Now my son...that is for another post, because your request was for positive stories!

Horsegirl1972
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM

No she didn't. My first son was an emergency c section and she could tell I didn't need anymore stress! Yeah recovery was so easy, I was walking around no problem next day!

Quoting sunangel803:

Did your OB ask you why you wanted to do an elective c-section instead of a VBAC? My OB says I could likely have a VBAC next time around, but honestly I recovered so easy from my c-section that I can't imagine NOT having another one.

Quoting Horsegirl1972:

I've had two! Honestly neither was a big deal. My first was an emergency so the stress with my son and his issues were the only thing I noticed. I was up and around as soon as the catheter came out both times (next day). Second time I elected as I had no interest in a VBAC. No real pain from either, was a snap really!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:36 AM
The day we went in to have our c-section things were weird. The mixed up my paperwork and asked if I was getting my tubes tied and I said no
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured