Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think I'm pregnant and I go to the methadone clinic..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I am 29 and I have 3 kids ages 9, 7 & 1, I also happen to be in recovery from pain pills. I've been going to the clinic since I found out I was pregnant with my youngest and my primary referred me to a ob who specializes in methadone and pregnancy. By the grace of God my dd was born perfectly healthy and without any withdrawals. I swore I would never put my baby through that again.

I've been doing amazing in my recovery decreasing my dose every week. I was scheduled to be done in early February but if they find out I'm pregnant they won't let me go down on my dose. My df and I are considering abortion and I'm not sure how I will handle that but I know I don't want to risk my baby being born and suffering because of something I did. I also don't know if my body is capable of another exhausting pregnancy and a fourth cesarean. Plus I feel like it would be unfair to my kids to have another baby in the house, we barely survived our last baby's colic!!

I don't know how the he'll we could be so stupid. We've been so careful because we didn't want to end up here. One night, one mistake, one second too late

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN