Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how many of you accidentally . .

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 192 Replies
. . . Got pregnant bc they beleived it couldnt happen? I am just curious how common it is. Share your story if you like.
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Why would anyone believe it couldn't happen? You have sex, you can get pregnant. That's pretty common knowledge.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:14 PM
2 moms liked this
I was told I couldn't have children. Imagine my surprise when I found out my flu was not really the flu.
mab05
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I new the risks. I knew it could happen but I didn't expect to ovulate as late as I did.
armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Huh? Uh... no. I've never been that naive
KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:14 PM
6 moms liked this

I wouldnt call it an accident but my husband had chemo treatments three years ago for cancer. His doctor had told us that his chance of being steril from the chemo was high and could only say 100% that we would have kids again if we banked sperm. We didnt bank any sperm and Im due in March

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I did. We started ttc when dd was 2. I was diagnosed with non specific ovarian failure. 3 years later, pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpy.Cat
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Not on planet stupid, it isn't. Most of these "ladies" here have had very poor sex education, or else they were just very poor students of it. Just look at all the topics like, AM I PRAGNET? CAN I GET PRAGNET ON TUESDAY AT 5 O CLOCK WHEN THE BELLS RING IF HE PULLED OUT BUT THERE WAS PRECUM ON THE INSIDE OF THE CONDOM? IS MY BABY TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME FROM INSIDE THE WOMB? I GOT PRAGNET BY HUMPING MY EX'S CUM SOCK!

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would anyone believe it couldn't happen? You have sex, you can get pregnant. That's pretty common knowledge.

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Unless you are a young dumb person, haha. Even as a teen, I knew what to do to not get pregnant.

Well, then there are those who are told by doctors that they cannot get pregnant, then boom pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous:

MommyKarma
by Ruby Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Ugh, I am afraid this will end up being me lol. My periods are fucked, completely whack. I went a few years with a number of partners always unprotected (because I was young and stupid as fuck) but never got pregnant, wasn't until I met DS' dad and we started trying, took us almost 3 years to get pregnant. Kept having sex unprotected me and him up until DS was a year old to (I was BFinh whole time though) and never got pregnant.

I just ... clearly can't get pregnant very easily so I would probably be the dumb one to say, oh don't worry this time in a relatinship anyway... like.. ugh. I won't though, lol.

JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM
3 moms liked this

I got pregnant twice while using condoms. One broke inside and one came off inside. Same guy (husband). I don't call it an accident, I call it a surprise.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)