Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Most awful thing you ever witnessed...(Possible triggers inside)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 463 Replies
2 moms liked this

When I was 14 I was outside riding bikes with several friends of mine.  We turned onto one friends street and he saw his dad pulling out of the driveway.  He rode up to catch up with him.  His dad didn't see him and was drunk.  He swerved and knocked my friend off his bike.  He somehow ended up under the truck.  He died during surgery.  I have no recollection after turning onto the street until the next day.  Everything I know is from being told after the fact.  It was awful.  I remember everything up until turning onto the street. 

My second story...  A friend was leaving a small gathering.  He put his son in his infant seat and strapped him in but didn't strap the seat into the car.  He was only going a few blocks and not leaving the neighborhood.  Some drunk came flying through the neighbohood and tboned him.  He flipped the car and the seat went flying.  Luckily the baby survived. 

Last one for now.  Driving down the highway I saw a truck with a dog chained in the back..  The dog took a leap out of the truck as the truck took off and the dog was decapitated.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Friday

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I've seen many horrible things. I won't write them here though. Bump
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:45 PM

My mom saw an elderly lady's head get squished like a melon when her parking brake failed and her car trapped her under it within seconds of rolling backwards.

Her and about 50 people saw it happen. It happened so fast the woman didn't even get to scream. 

AVE SATANAS!
tpalvado
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:47 PM
10 moms liked this

I haven't seen anything horrible but my dad came across an accident. There was a man on a motorcycle. It was raining and cold. My dad laid the man on his lap and took off his coat and wrapped it around him. The man died in his arms

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I was on a police ride along and saw an actual dead body from an accident. The motor was still running. She swerved off a cliff... seeing her was not the  worst part... it was the way the police were laughing and making jokes about her brain matter splattered on a tree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Thats awful.  So glad that the man didn't have to die alone though.

Quoting tpalvado:

I haven't seen anything horrible but my dad came across an accident. There was a man on a motorcycle. It was raining and cold. My dad laid the man on his lap and took off his coat and wrapped it around him. The man died in his arms

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM
9 moms liked this

That would upset me.  But I think at the same time they see so much awful stuff they have to have a way to cope.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was on a police ride along and saw an actual dead body from an accident. The motor was still running. She swerved off a cliff... seeing her was not the  worst part... it was the way the police were laughing and making jokes about her brain matter splattered on a tree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I saw the aftermath of a kid getting hit by a semi. He was crossing the street on his bkie wearing headphones.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Looking in the passenger seat of my flipped over car and hearing my dh say he was paralyzed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)