Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Parents like this anger me

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Ley
  • 104 Replies
11 moms liked this
Parents who think their ds or dd should get married justbecause the girl got knocked up. This is the 21st century, people! Do you want their relationship to fail? Cause if they get married just because you told them to, it will more than likely fail. Especially if it's early in the relationship.
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:14 PM
7 moms liked this

I would encourage my kids NOT to get married just because of pregnancy. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM
10 moms liked this
Teach your kid how not to get knocked up or impregnate someone and then it wouldn't be a worry. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:17 PM
If they wanna act married.. why not make em get married. if it doesn't work out in the ling run. atleast the child wasn't born outta wedlock !!!!!
Ashley1113
by Ley on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:19 PM
5 moms liked this
I'd rather the child be born out of wedlock then see my child miserable in a forced marriage.

Quoting Anonymous:

If they wanna act married.. why not make em get married. if it doesn't work out in the ling run. atleast the child wasn't born outta wedlock !!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep

Quoting Anonymous:

ramita
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:19 PM
3 moms liked this
This!

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

I would encourage my kids NOT to get married just because of pregnancy. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Then teach them to not have sex in the first place. not all teens are happy parents. they will struggle with "ACTING" like an adult and playing mommie or daddy. This isn't something i have to worry about thou.. my kids know we make them step up if they wanna do something they shouldn't.. then they know there are reactions to every action.

Quoting Ashley1113:

I'd rather the child be born out of wedlock then see my child miserable in a forced marriage.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ashley1113
by Ley on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM
6 moms liked this
You can teach them all you want. You and I both know that teens will be teens. Sometimes a parent's teachings aren't always at the forefront of a teen's mind.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then teach them to not have sex in the first place. not all teens are happy parents. they will struggle with "ACTING" like an adult and playing mommie or daddy. This isn't something i have to worry about thou.. my kids know we make them step up if they wanna do something they shouldn't.. then they know there are reactions to every action.

Quoting Ashley1113:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:37 PM

My in-laws did that (were forced to married because they conceived dh) and my dh's life was hell because of it. His dad blamed him for ruining his life. They are now divorced and we do not speak to them. They made dh's life hell.

Ashley1113
by Ley on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:37 PM
This also isn't about just teens.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ashley1113:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)