Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We had a Halloween party yesterday! *pic heavy!

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:52 PM
  • 139 Replies
8 moms liked this

We let DD invite 10 kids from her class and threw a party! 9 showed up, so we had 12 kids here including my girls! It was SO much fun even though it was incredibly exhausting. I wish I could share the pics with the kids in them because it looks like a LOT of kids when they're all in my livingroom! lol.. Anyways, I was really excited about how everything turned out so I wanted to share some pics. :)

My girls ready for the guests!

Sisika writing in the thank you cards

I ran out of time to dress up, but I sported a spooky spider tattoo. LOL

Some of the livingroom decorations

A couple of my bats kept falling. :/ lol

Our tricks and treats table!

The punch was 2 toned and reminded me of candy corn.. But when it was time to stir it, the punch turned orange!

I loved the invitations my DD chose. She thought the girl on the front looked like her a little!

So it was my Mum and I running the show. Once everyone got here, we split them into 2 groups. Group 1 stayed with my Mum for games (witch hat ring toss and mummy bowling) and I took group 2 to the kitchen to decorate cupcakes. Everyone got a plain cupcake and was able to decorate however they wanted with the assortment of icing and sprinkles on the table. After they finished their decorating, I took their picture with their cupcake. (I printed out all the pics before the end of the party and sent their pic home with the goody bags and thank you cards!) Here are my DD's and their cuppies!

When group 1 was done with their cupcakes, we switched the groups around. After everyone was done their cupcakes and everyone had a few turns at bowling and ring toss.. We played Witchy Says (Simon Says). The kids had SO much fun playing that and it was so funny to watch. My youngest thought it was awesome.. lol

After that, everyone lined up to get their plate of snacks and a popcorn..Then everyone piled into the livingroom to watch The Great Pumpkin! My middle girl was so tired and got so comfy for the movie.

After our movie, my husband was home from work and was here to help my Mum and I. We played Freeze Dance until the parents got here which was a blast! 

And a couple more silly pics of my little lovies!

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmom121812
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so jealous!! And omfg your kids are adorable!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Your house is soooooo beautiful, I'm jealous.

Glad you guys had a blast!

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Wtf happened to your baby?! Wasn't she just born yesterday?! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-moo
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:01 PM
How much did the entire thing cost? Your house is gorgeous.
LaLa2005
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:04 PM
So cool! Looks like it was fun. I love your wall paper
kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Awesome and you gave me some ideas for Lucians bday. And yes you and your children won the genetic lottery.
nichole_erin
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:06 PM
I'm pretty sure I've seen your house all over Pinterest lol. It's lovely. And I really need a pirate baby now.
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:08 PM
3 moms liked this
You really want to hate her? It's not wallpaper. She friggin painted it herself.

Quoting LaLa2005:

So cool! Looks like it was fun. I love your wall paper
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crumpy_gat
by No. on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Love the decorations and t or t sign! You're like Martha Freaking Stewart.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Aww looks like so much fun!!! You're house is awesome! !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)