Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone know which jobs hire felons??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies
im just wondering. my friend has one on her record. non violent, non drug related. basically she wrote a very large check she couldnt cover. it happened 2 years ago but her case was just brought to court. she got probtion but has 30 days to find employment or she can be held in violation or some crap....basically all i know is she has a felony and needs a job. who will hire her???
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:22 AM

None

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Mcdonalds, Wendy's, Burger King?
mamiof4monsters
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:24 AM
A lot of places will just tell her to go put in apps and be thruthful about it
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:51 AM

Fast food

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:56 AM
do you think it will help that it didnt involve violence or is it all pretty much viewed the same??? her and i have been friends for a long time (since elementary school) we dont live in the same state anymore but i want to help anyway i can. i know and understand why she did what she did.

Quoting mamiof4monsters:

liltampa71
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Google halfway house in your area.  They usually have a companion service that helps people trying to start over that could give resources.

liltampa71
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:58 AM

She won't get a job handling money, probably, but otherwise.

Quoting Anonymous:

do you think it will help that it didnt involve violence or is it all pretty much viewed the same??? her and i have been friends for a long time (since elementary school) we dont live in the same state anymore but i want to help anyway i can. i know and understand why she did what she did.

Quoting mamiof4monsters:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:04 AM
i will tell her to do that, and i will as well. not tonight though. im not really sure what they have in her area in regard to stuff like this. i guess it coul be considered a medium size city....

Quoting liltampa71:

Google halfway house in your area.  They usually have a companion service that helps people trying to start over that could give resources.

copperked
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Manufacturing and industrial jobs. Construction. A lot of trucking companies as long as it doesn't violate her probation. Janitorial. Kitchen positions (cook &dishwasher).
liltampa71
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Just google "halfway  house, nowhereville, OH"  They will give you anything in her area close even.

Quoting Anonymous:

i will tell her to do that, and i will as well. not tonight though. im not really sure what they have in her area in regard to stuff like this. i guess it coul be considered a medium size city....

Quoting liltampa71:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN