Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

These kinds of Christians are the problem.

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM
  • 204 Replies
1 mom liked this

I know I've ranted about my SIL before but here is her latest and I am having such a hard time not handing her ass to her. It is so disgusting. GRRR. This sort of thing makes me want to throw rotten tomatoes at her. 

"India!!!! A great, huge country with lots of great people, and lots of lost people sooo needy for God's love and the hope found in Jesus Christ. Each dollar raised allows one child to go to a ten day Christian Bible Club (kind of like VBS) where they have meals, sing songs, play games and learn about Jesus. This is huge!~because Christianity is still a dangerous thing to proclaim in much of India. Every bit of gospel spread is truly a jewel in the rubbish(of hateful gods and beliefs) that they are surrounded by. If God leads you and provides for you, would please consider blessing others through this ministry? Thank you for reading and praying. Sincerely, (MY SIL)

”Nonsense wakes up the brain cells. And it helps develop a sense of humor, which is awfully important in this day and age.” - Dr. Seuss. 

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM

BUMP!

twade26
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:33 PM

LMAO she sounds like a peach.

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:34 PM
13 moms liked this
That made me want to vomit. Oh no, those poor Indians, having their own beliefs! How terrible! Something must be done!
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Quoting twade26:

LMAO she sounds like a peach.

She just gets worse as she gets older. I am dreading our Summer vacation which is going to entail a family reunion camp out with DH's side of the family. I love my in laws and some of his aunts/cousins but the majority are conservative evangelicals. I spend the entire time with my mouth shut!

”Nonsense wakes up the brain cells. And it helps develop a sense of humor, which is awfully important in this day and age.” - Dr. Seuss. 

babie113
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:36 PM
3 moms liked this
shes an ignorant twat .
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Quoting FoxFire363:

That made me want to vomit. Oh no, those poor Indians, having their own beliefs! How terrible! Something must be done!

Okay so I am not the only one that feels this way about it. LOL! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:37 PM
11 moms liked this

so youre allowed to say whatever you please but because you dont like the way she says things, shes not allowed to say whatever she pleases. and shes the problem?    

Oh and dont go off on me about what she said , I dont care . Shes ALLOWED to say whatever she pleases and she doesnt HAVE to please you.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

so youre allowed to say whatever you please but because you dont like the way she says things, shes not allowed to say whatever she pleases. and shes the problem?    

Oh and dont go off on me about what she said , I dont care . Shes ALLOWED to say whatever she pleases and she doesnt HAVE to please you.

She is absolutely allowed to say whatever she chooses but when she speaks for a religion she makes that religion look very, very bad. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:40 PM

that may be your opinion but its not her opinion or others she assoicates with. Sounds like youre the problem , all worrying about what shes saying and doing, while she could care less about what you have to say or do.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Quoting Anonymous:

She is absolutely allowed to say whatever she chooses but when she speaks for a religion she makes that religion look very, very bad. 

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM

She is allowed to speak her mind and I am allowed to have an opinion. Don't like it? Don't listen. 

Quoting Anonymous:

that may be your opinion but its not her opinion or others she assoicates with. Sounds like youre the problem , all worrying about what shes saying and doing, while she could care less about what you have to say or do.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)