Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Because I feel like a giveaway. Winners announced page 16!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:07 PM
  • 179 Replies
3 moms liked this

I'll send you/your daughter/your mom/friend/cousin/aunt/whoever you want 3-5 random pieces of jewelry. Here's some examples. So... To enter... How about you post a story about something unusual that's happened to you.

I'll pick a winner, or three, in a few hours.

One more hour to enter. Post whatever you want!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noey31308
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:10 PM

OK SO WHEN MY DS WAS ABOUT 3 1/2 HE TOLD ME THAT POPOP WAS SITTNG ON THE CHAIR (NO ONE WAS THERE) MY GRAND FATHER PASSED WHEN I WAS 7 SO MY SON NEVER MET HIM .. ONE DAY WE WENT TO MY GRANDMOTHERS HOUSE IT WAS DS FIRST TIME THERE AND POINTED TOTHE PIC OF MY GRADFATHER AND SAID HATS POPPOP... I THOUGHT IT WS UNUSUALL.

kjms99
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I dont know if this is unusual but my daughter and I live in a motel because the fourplex we lived in was foreclosed on and the bank came in and gave everyone 2 weeks to move so we wound up here...but no matter how hard we struggle my daughter is always amazing and supportive, shes 18!!!

MamAshley4
by President on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:16 PM
I found God, when i thought there was nothing else left...ive made a complete 360° and im so thankful for who ive become. God bless you for being so kind
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Hey that's super sweet of you! I sould do one of these sometime soon!

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

hismomtobe0205
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I WAS MOLESTED WHEN I WAS 7 ALL THE WAY TO AGE 12 YEARS LATER AFTER SEVERAL TIMES TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE, SOMETHING WAS DONE. I RCVD A TEXT FROM MY AUNT WHO STATED THAT THE MAN WHO DID THIS (MY MOMS STEP DAD) DID IT TO 20+ OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS, HIS TRIAL IS NOW OVER AND THEYARE GIVING HIM 15 YEARS IN JAIL AND HE HAS TO SERE 85% OF THAT WHICH LEAVES HIM WITH 12 YEARS :D I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!

ColieO
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I think they're fun! I'm trying to decide what I want to do for Christmas or something. I don't know.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Hey that's super sweet of you! I sould do one of these sometime soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM
most recent is the early intervention lady who came to the house for DS intake and appointment paperwork asked our nationality.
I thought it was normal paperwork question.
she then said its hecausebshe made a bet with her coworker on what nationality we would be based on DS name :/
she lost!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Very sweet of you. Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN