Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Because I feel like a giveaway. Winners announced page 16!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:07 PM
  • 179 Replies
3 moms liked this

I'll send you/your daughter/your mom/friend/cousin/aunt/whoever you want 3-5 random pieces of jewelry. Here's some examples. So... To enter... How about you post a story about something unusual that's happened to you.

I'll pick a winner, or three, in a few hours.

One more hour to enter. Post whatever you want!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noey31308
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:10 PM

OK SO WHEN MY DS WAS ABOUT 3 1/2 HE TOLD ME THAT POPOP WAS SITTNG ON THE CHAIR (NO ONE WAS THERE) MY GRAND FATHER PASSED WHEN I WAS 7 SO MY SON NEVER MET HIM .. ONE DAY WE WENT TO MY GRANDMOTHERS HOUSE IT WAS DS FIRST TIME THERE AND POINTED TOTHE PIC OF MY GRADFATHER AND SAID HATS POPPOP... I THOUGHT IT WS UNUSUALL.

kjms99
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I dont know if this is unusual but my daughter and I live in a motel because the fourplex we lived in was foreclosed on and the bank came in and gave everyone 2 weeks to move so we wound up here...but no matter how hard we struggle my daughter is always amazing and supportive, shes 18!!!

MamAshley4
by ~ASHLEY~ on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:16 PM
I found God, when i thought there was nothing else left...ive made a complete 360° and im so thankful for who ive become. God bless you for being so kind
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Hey that's super sweet of you! I sould do one of these sometime soon!

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

hismomtobe0205
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I WAS MOLESTED WHEN I WAS 7 ALL THE WAY TO AGE 12 YEARS LATER AFTER SEVERAL TIMES TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE, SOMETHING WAS DONE. I RCVD A TEXT FROM MY AUNT WHO STATED THAT THE MAN WHO DID THIS (MY MOMS STEP DAD) DID IT TO 20+ OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS, HIS TRIAL IS NOW OVER AND THEYARE GIVING HIM 15 YEARS IN JAIL AND HE HAS TO SERE 85% OF THAT WHICH LEAVES HIM WITH 12 YEARS :D I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I think they're fun! I'm trying to decide what I want to do for Christmas or something. I don't know.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Hey that's super sweet of you! I sould do one of these sometime soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM
most recent is the early intervention lady who came to the house for DS intake and appointment paperwork asked our nationality.
I thought it was normal paperwork question.
she then said its hecausebshe made a bet with her coworker on what nationality we would be based on DS name :/
she lost!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Very sweet of you. Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)