Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

did anyone else do this while pregnant?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 5:33 PM
  • 36 Replies

im 39.3 weeks and i cant stand myself, everyone and everything pisses me off, my mom never cusses but she called me a "grouch ass" today lol i have anxiety and can be very moody anyway, yes im on my medicine just not the right kind (they took me off celexa and put me on prozac which doesnt work as well as my celexa) is it labor hormones or is it just that last stretch of pregancy making me a B*tch? i mean im mad at myself because last week i was still 30% effaced, a half a centimeter dilated just like the week before and he is at station -2 1/2 i get mad when i see discharge, i get mad if i have diarrhea i get mad if im constipated, i get mad when DH touches me in anyway, i get mad when my mom looks at me a certain way certain peoples voices make me mad, i get mad when the phone rings or when my MIL wont leave me and DH alone for 2 seconds, idk im just on edge, i told DH i wasnt going to leave the docs office thursday without them setting up an induction date and if she refused i was gonna raise hell XD 

did anyone else do this or is it just me?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mileysmom331
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:05 PM

BUMP!

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:07 PM
I go a bit crazy every once in awhile while prego. Hang in there and good luck on getting the baby out soon :)
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I think discomfort and frustration are a normal part of this stage of pregnancy.

I think what will help the most is telling the people in your life what you need, then doing what you need to do regardless of their opinions.  MIL won't leave?  Get up, open the door, and tell her to get out please, I need time with my DH.  Phone ringing setting you on edge?  Set everyone's ringer to silent or a pleasant tone.  Have different ring tones for the "important" people so you know the difference.  Try to find ways to relax, as relaxing can help with labor and progress.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Nope. 37 weeks pregnant and i know i am a bitch. But i am not mad over every little thing.Good luck i hope you have the baby soon!
TheDrsRose
by Bad♥Wolf on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I have days like that too. Its all part of being a human oven for 9+months.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Dude, the last few weeks of pregnancy suck. It's like physical torture. I'm pretty sure week 39 could even piss Buddha off. It's not just you.
LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Try to relax. Having a newborn won'tmake things easier. I wouldnt get induced
krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM
I am a grouchy ass and i'm only 28 weeks lol! You are just anxious lol and sick and tired of being preggo
mileysmom331
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM

i had to with my first one, at around this time actually, my bp was out of control, this time its just my nerves and the panic attacks, i do not want to go past saturday (my due date)

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Try to relax. Having a newborn won'tmake things easier. I wouldnt get induced

HippieMomma08
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I went past 41 weeks with my 1st, past 42 weeks with my 2nd. 

At the end... you get grouchy. At least me. My DDs were born at the beginning and end of Summer. I was hot, I was fat, my boobs were so big I couldn't buckle my own seat belt.. I was a bitch.

But I knew I was a bitch, and appologized for it frequently. Lucky for me DH took the abuse and smiled the whole time. Good man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN