Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm the other woman...UPDATE PG 15

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 154 Replies
Let me start by saying I've dispised , utterly hated showed no empathy to women who slept with or fell for another woman's man. Being the receiver in this situation for over ten years made me grow an instant hatred and judmental attitude toward woman of that nature. Up until 4 months ago.

I began a friendship with my "boss" (although starting next week he will no longer be due to a promotion) anyway this friendship grew to more of a "relationship" he's not married but he has a girlfriend and I am divorced as of February I think we clung to eachother because of our similar up and down relationship ... (Exdh and u were living together but separated emotionally for years) any who this guy is the best man I've ever met he speaks to me with such respect , always positive always making me laugh always just perfect a perfect gentlemen... I came from a marriage where I was beaten weekly cheated on over 32 times and much more so meeting this "friend" was like gathering new hope that real men are still out there... I've recently found out we also have the SAME religious background which isn't common ... Now four months later I feel like Ive fallen in love.. I haven't told him this but I know it's real... But parts of me want to end things I am not this person and as much as I hate knowing he has someone at home a part of me feels like he is my one true love... What do I do?
I believe he feels the same way... From the way he talks to me but I've never asked him how far this will go... I can't get the courage to tell him I want. Him to be with me and only me .. I'm so lost and I have no one to talk to because I'm ashamed of this whole situation ... I know some of you will bash I would too all I can do is say to you you'll never understand this position until you're put into it..
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:19 PM
4 moms liked this

If he's the "gentleman" you say he is and he actually feels the same way, he wouldn't cheapen the connection between you by having a freaking affair.  Seriously.  You know this.  You are both way too selfish to be able to be in love.  With anyone but yourselves anyway.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:20 PM
2 moms liked this

popcorn   YOU ARE  NO GOOD.

mama3p
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:21 PM
2 moms liked this

he's with someone, leave him alone

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:21 PM
4 moms liked this

And I don't need to be in this position to know I have enough self-respect to never be anyone's second choice.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM

If the man is not married you are doing nothing wrong ,If you have this strong of feelings for him ,you need to tell him .Sometimes people stay with someone just cause they don't want to be alone ,Tell him how you feel .If he feels the same way you could finally get the happy ending you want .I am not going to look down on you ,this man is not married ,yes he has a girlfriend but in my eyes if he was in love with her ,he would have married her already .Just tell him you will feel better gl .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you for such a non-judge mental response

Quoting Anonymous:

If the man is not married you are doing nothing wrong ,If you have this strong of feelings for him ,you need to tell him .Sometimes people stay with someone just cause they don't want to be alone ,Tell him how you feel .If he feels the same way you could finally get the happy ending you want .I am not going to look down on you ,this man is not married ,yes he has a girlfriend but in my eyes if he was in love with her ,he would have married her already .Just tell him you will feel better gl .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this
What's so urgent that you can't wait until both relationships are over?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:26 PM
4 moms liked this
Wow. You and the OP have home wreaking ways....

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Your welcome

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you for such a non-judge mental response

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:27 PM
There's really no urgency behind it, it just progressed into this , it's not like we rushed we just had sex for the first time a week ago... So it's really not like I'm trying to rush things

Quoting Anonymous:

What's so urgent that you can't wait until both relationships are over?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN