Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

edited....How do I tell my DD that her son has

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
A micro phallus? I know "it's not my business" but I read that there are things that can help. A series of testosterone shots can cause more growth during puberty. He is 7 now and is not shy about walking around naked after his shower so I saw it. I don't think he even has enough there to hold on to when he pees!
Edit: Seriously people. Get your minds out of the gutter. He has an honest medical issue.
Another edit. It can indicate other issues. One of which could be he has female genitalia too. How hard might it be for him if he is supposed to be a she?
Another edit. I really not impressed with those of you that read the first sentence or 2 and make a post. Short attention spans?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM
I am a reasonably intelligent individual. I am capable of doing research on medical websites. If you chose you could look it up for yourself.

Quoting luvmykidsJC:

So, that doesn't give you the authority to decide what is a normal size and hand out a diagnosis.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have 4 sons. I also use my internet for more than critiquing other people's honest concerns.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a pediatrician or such a penis aficionado that you know what a seven year old's penis should look like?

He's 7, not 17. He isn't supposed to be hung like a horse when he's a child.

Apgsteenmommy
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM

This is kinda........ ridiculous.

Hes fine and healthy right?

Why would a mom give their son shots to make his penis big????

That is very ..... i can't even think of a word.

Bottom line: Just leave him alone and move on. Your DD will think you are starting shit again and you kind of are.

happymia
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Can i tell you, from experience, that conversation will not go well. No one but mom,dad, or Dr should be discussing s child's penis. My mil told me that she was impressed with my ds penis, and that she knew he'd be big since his daddy was. She's never been alone with our kids since. You don't discuss a child's penis, end of story. It's creepy, and so not your place to say anything
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM
It's ok. I am covering my eyes so you can't see me!!! Lol

Quoting EntrepeneurMom:

No *creepy smile*

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop looking at me.....

Quoting EntrepeneurMom:

MDWife12
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Wait..... what? Did I just read that right? Are 7 year olds supposed to be um....large in that area?!?! One would think that when puberty hits they would gain some um....width and length LOL, but at 7 I don't think it is necessary to stress out about the size of this childs penis.....Gross

MDWife12
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I Call troll :)

aandt1999
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:23 PM

You should have looked up the correct spelling if you really want to point fingers. Why do you care about this anyway? You're right, it isn't your business.

Quoting Anonymous:

Look shit up before you come in here just to be a smartass.

Quoting purpleducky:

Does he see a pediatrican? Are you going up and measuring his penis?

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM
She is your daughter, tell her whats up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Get your mind out of the gutter. If you knew your family member had another medical issue you would say something. (Momma Sue, did you know you have a big discoloration on your shoulder? Has a doctor looked at it? ) How is this different?

Quoting Anonymous:

Such as googling images of seven year old penises for comparison?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have 4 sons. I also use my internet for more than critiquing other people's honest concerns.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a pediatrician or such a penis aficionado that you know what a seven year old's penis should look like?

He's 7, not 17. He isn't supposed to be hung like a horse when he's a child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Why don't you look again when he's about 17 or 18. I'm sure it would have grown during puberty. -.-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)