Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When you were pregnant did you husband ever....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies
Act like a total ass?

It seems like the closer I get to my due date the worse my husband gets. I've been on light bed rest the past week. Which I'm not following because my husband doesn't take it seriously and he doesn't help out. For about the 15th damn time I pull up at home after 4 long hours of sitting up for and throwing a party. My car is full of stuff that needs to come in. I pull up and take my time getting g out. My feet are swollen and I want to cent just putting weight on them. I manage to get out get the 4 year old out of her seat and I grab everything I can out of the trunk. I make it up the stairs to the door and am trying to get it open when my husband walks out and starts trying g to grab bags from my hands.

At this point I'm pissed. He was only like 2 minutes ahead of me. He knew we were following behind him and I'd be home.in a second.
He knew. But he acted like oh hey didn't expect you let me help. Which he always does. Always!!! Tonight was just that night and I said "why wanna take them now hell I'm walking in the door."

To which he replies " you know what fuck it. Do it yourself!"

I'm just like umm.... That's why I'm bitching! Cause you don't give two shits if your 8 months pregnant wife is doing everything while you sit around with your thumb up your ass like your 2 gd stupid to know when I need help!!!" So the idiot fucking throws down everything i had in my hands kicks it throws over a chair and the couch and shoves me!

I smacked him in the chest with a coke bottle I was carrying and busted a blood vessel

And he does all of this with my kids standing right there. I told him to get out. Right now he's pretending he doesn't hear me I guess.
I'm not gonna argue further the idiot has done enough bullshit in front of the kids tonight.

But I want to know is it just him or are there a good bit of husbands who become irrational or non caring before the birth of their children? He wasn't like this even a month ago. Its like he's having PMS or something
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Punchyobuns
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:43 PM
3 moms liked this

He shoved you? I'd call the cops.

Lucky2BaMomof2
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:45 PM
The entire time..

Actually, during my 49 hours of hard labor I had to talk to 3 social workers.. Drs and nurses reported his abuse..

Mrs.Jones2314
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:46 PM

No, sorry, my hursband always treated me really well when I was pregnant. He was constantly checking on me and making sure that I was taken care of and had everything I needed, and if he felt like I was doing to much, he would actually tell me to stop and he would handle it, and I was never on bed rest. 

The fact that he shoved you and you are pregnant it not a good sign. I don't really know what to tell you, but I hope someone else will respond and can help.

beaularson91
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:46 PM
4 moms liked this
You were both assholes.
sparkles9009
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I wouldn't call the cops bc i'm sure she doesn't have a mark but she did leave a mark on him.... it could go either way... I would totally follow up on her threat though.... kick him out for the night...

Quoting Punchyobuns:

aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't read anything but the title. Its too long, and I'm tired. No he was amazing the entire time to answer your question.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Punchyobuns
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:49 PM

My husband has a history of anger management problems. He did anger management classes and we did marriage counseling and set up action plans and all that fun stuff.

Quoting sparkles9009:

I wouldn't call the cops bc i'm sure she doesn't have a mark but she did leave a mark on him.... it could go either way... I would totally follow up on her threat though.... kick him out for the night...

Quoting Punchyobuns:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Maybe your attitude has also changed? I found that when I think my husband is being a bitch, I normally am as well.

That entire situation could have been handled better. Don't be a martyr and carry more things than you can handle. You should have asked for the help if you needed it, and not have expected him to just know you needed it. He shouldn't have lost his temper and shoved you, and you shouldn't have hit him either.
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:51 PM
I didn't read all that but my husband was great while I was pregnant, heck he still is great.
jenerica.
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Nope. My husband loves me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)