Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't stand bm anymore!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies

I had a post a while back about dsd puking bc she only wanted sweets. Well, Bm text dh and said we will not be seeing dsd and more bc dsd told Bm that we hit her in the face with a baseball bat!! Wtf?! I have a really really hard time believing dsd said that. If my dd told me dh hit her in the face with a baseball bat I would call the cops.  I'm so fucking done with her. Dh is calling an attorney tomorrow. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paulswifey11
by TashaL on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:13 PM
An attorney is your best bet.
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Yep, they sound a little batty. I try to avoid those types, seeing is you can't, I'd leave up to a lawyer for sure.

Quoting paulswifey11:

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Something else might be going on with the child. You should all try to work TOGETHER for the benefit of the kids. I know thats hard and a LOT of the time, we have to bite our tongue but youd be surprised what kids will tell other adults to get their way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:15 PM

If there's a CO she can't refuse visitation solely based on the child's word. Call the attorney ASAP and have all communication be done through said attorney.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Yep, they sound a little batty. I try to avoid those types, seeing is you can't, I'd leave up to a lawyer for sure.

Quoting paulswifey11:

Lol. That's a good pun
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Wow, I'm sorry. I'd get a lawyer. Good luck.

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Ha! I didn't even notice! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Quoting paulswifey11:

Lol. That's a good pun

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:17 PM

We have tried working with Bm. She refuses. She hates us period. She will do anything to 'make us go away.' She is just a bitter old hag.

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

Something else might be going on with the child. You should all try to work TOGETHER for the benefit of the kids. I know thats hard and a LOT of the time, we have to bite our tongue but youd be surprised what kids will tell other adults to get their way.

victoriangavin
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Do y'all have court ordered visitation? If so when bm denies y'all visitation I would be filing contempt
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

If there's a CO she can't refuse visitation solely based on the child's word. Call the attorney ASAP and have all communication be done through said attorney.

She does it a lot. Unfortunate enough we live in a state where they won't do anything until we get I front of a judge, even then it's iffy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)