Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i be a waitress at a strip club?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
I am extremely broke! And worry day to day about about how my son and I are going to eat. I have been looking for a job for almost a year now still no luck. His father sends the little money that he can. But when I runs out what am I suppose to do? So I am really considering becoming a waitress at a strip club. What are y'all thoughts about it? Should I? I mean it is my last resort. No rude or unneccesary comments please and thank you!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hnischke
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:55 AM
3 moms liked this
As long as you're safe why not?
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Sure
cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Mobile Photo

Idk if I would.
Maybe if I was like banging HOT!!! And I got to wear normal clothes..but I'd be working at the wrong place huh...
Karyanne24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Why not?
NBean311
by Chivette on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a couple friends that waitress at strip clubs. They wear what they want, and make fantastic money. So, why not? 

caligirl7613
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:03 AM
i was for a few years when i was younger. i loved it honestly. i made great money, got to dress cute and had fun flirting and chatting folks up. some places have uniforms their waitressess wear...the place i worked didnt. i generally wore super short (butt nearly out but not quite) jean shorts and some kind of small top...bikini..crop...low cut....the way i see it is...well i showed about the same amount of skin as i would on the beach. NBD
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:03 AM
You'll be dancing within the first month after you start Waitressing guaranteed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Ok thank you all. Just keep going back and forth on it. But its the only idea I can come up with to make quick money.
orliesmom
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:07 AM

My hubby would never allow it no matter how broke we were. If I was single I prob would consider it but idk if I actually could. I got into the medical field though so I have never had a problem finding a job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Quoting NBean311:

I have a couple friends that waitress at strip clubs. They wear what they want, and make fantastic money. So, why not? 

Yes heard it was real good money! I need something to provide for my baby right now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured