Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

TELL ME whats the craziest thing you've seen on the road

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:31 AM
  • 27 Replies

Mobile Photo

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GetItWarm
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Lmao!!
FirstTimeMama21
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:32 AM
23ft salt water crocodile blocking 2 lanes of traffic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:34 AM

On Thanksgiving day, we were driving to my grandparent's house down a road with hills on both sides. A deer came running down the hill, and the car in front of us didn't notice. I did, so I was almost completely stopped when the car in front of us hit it. That deer went air born and flipped at least twice in the air before landing. We were all like WTF did we just see???

That was before cell phones had cameras, but even if it had, no way I'd have been able to record fast enough.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I shit you not but some years back my mom and I were driving down the highway and just getting ready to pull off onto the pass.... I was trying to pass this guy in the car was kina weaving all over the road... Anyhow as we started to pass this guy we noticed that he was screaming, yelling, shouting and jerking himself all over while driving! I damn near missed my turn off! So anyhow we ended up getting ahead of him and turning off he also turned off but I was turning right and he was going left at the light we looked over and he was hitting/slapping himself!

I mean we both were so speechless th eonly thing we could say was WHAT THE HELL!????

Craziest thing I eva saw.

TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:35 AM

I once saw a woman driving and eating a bowl of cereal with a spoon.  I let her get in front of me....and stayed back.

csxt99
by Jennifer on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this

That would definitely qualify!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:39 AM

I was on the expressway once and there was a biker ahead of me. We're going, ya know, 70-75. The next thing I know this guys legs are like flying behind him and the bike - he was just holding onto the handles and letting his legs fly up in the air. It was the freakiest damn thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:40 AM

I was in a car with my mom (driver) on a 2 lane highway and as a car passed us we saw an elderly couple in that car hit a deer that jumped on the road, hit their car, and flew backwards into the woods. All of that happened within 15 feet of us and I remember the poor, shocked look on this elderly couple. They were fine, but their faces said they were about to have a heart attack.

Yikes. lol

EmilyD83
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:44 AM

I've seen...

A man on a motorcycle wearing a Santa costume

2 men on a scooter driving down the road with the man on the back holding onto a push mower they were towing behind them

A man on a scooter pulling his wife (I assume) in a wagon

A man in a motorized wheelchair with a deer head in the front basket

A van with 3 mattresses strapped on the top with bungee cords

...needless to say, there are a lot of interesting people in my town.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Oh one more. I was driving once and there was a trailer truck ahead of me. I saw this black blob fly through the air and then an explosion of... feathers. A bird had flown into the side of the truck as it was driving and went splat!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)