Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen Pregnancy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: do you agree?

Options:

YES with all of it!

Yes with part of it !

NO none of it !

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 147

View Results

Teen pregnancy is a BIG problem in this country. I know that in this group many like to pretend that teen moms are great and they don't have a problem raising their kids. But that's not reality. Sure some teen moms will pull it off but many more won't and will end up abusing or neglecting their kids while raising them in poverty and then their kids will grow up and become teen parents and the cycle will continue.

I say teens need access to condoms in every public school and they need science based sex education. I also don't believe parents should be able to opt their kids out of this education .

anyone with me?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Replies (191-192):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Maybe I quoted the wrong person? I was talking to the purple texted person.
When the legit rape thing was going around people were saying it was 'science based' sex ed.
The original comment does have a small amount to do with a teen pregnancy post. You can't look at somebody who is a teen and know if they were raped or not. 9 times out of 10- nobody is even going to concider rape as a possible scenario for anybody let alone a teen. I was raped by the man who is my daughter's father when I was 17, but because we were technically seeing eachother people just assumed I didn't know how to use a condom or birth control ect.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't understand where you got the idea that the OP supports legitimate rape. The original comment has absolutely nothing to do with the post.

Quoting Anonymous:

You could be one of those people who support the idea of "legitamate rape". :p

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I was raped and became a teen mom so what do you do to stop thoses cases?

There always has to be someone like you in these posts doesn't there? Do you still not understand that not everything is about you?? Do you honestly think I'm talking about people who became pregnant from a rape when I discuss sex ed? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I think we should make all teens watch a natural childbirth (no meds). That should scare a lot of them. Then show them pictures of all the nasty STDs. A college book on biology had pictures of bad stds. Seeing them made me sick. Tell kids all about the good and the bad parts of sex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)