Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Embarrassing things kids mispronounce.

Posted by   + Show Post

I think the worst was when my daughter (who's schooled online) was meeting video chat with her teacher and one of my two year olds was watching a leapfrog show on Netflix and the car named axle is on the screen shes screaming all excited asshole asshole over and over and over. I just about died lol because she was trying to say axle but it came out asshole I don't know if she heard she didn't say a word I tried to ignore it because I thought she was saying asshole too until I just saw her do it again when she saw the car and they called him axle.

What are some of the emarassing things your kids have mispronounced?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
babie113
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:04 PM
truck ...duck
TwinkleStars918
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:04 PM

My 3 year old can't say 'thumbkin' he says 'fuckin'

Bellum
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Fire truck was fuck for a long time!

Alyia72
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM

lol

Quoting momofhnd:

We were at a restaurant and when the waitress was taking our order ds said my daddy loves hot penis. ( jalapenos)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

AustinRonMommy
by Nickhole on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:06 PM
My dad was caulking his skylight and my sons both asked what it was and he said caulk. Well, my 4yr old says cock whenever he sees the caulk gun. Yeah, it's hilarious, but only because he's only done it at home. Not in public.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
When my SS was a toddler, nickel used to come out as nipple. "I'm hungry daddy" always sounded like "I horny daddy."

My niece was naming off the Little Mermaid characters. She got them all right until they came to Sebatian the crab. She thought for a minute and then says "I know! It's Sabastard!"
LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Clock.
Chip.
mom22boys333
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Ds used to love Dora and in one episode they have "Blueberry hill" and every time he said it it sounded like "go to hell"......He also loved Blues Clues for awhile....They have a character named Sifter (who is a sand sifter) and he always called it Fister.
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:11 PM

We were all outside playing family basketball and my dh was beating me badly...which he kept rubbing in.  Phone rang and my daughter who was at the sideline jumps up and get the call when I hear her say "no, she can't come to the phone my dad is outside beating her badly" 

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

the song afro circus from Madagascar three. .. yep. It sounds like asshole circus.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)