Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Embarrassing things kids mispronounce.

Posted by   + Show Post

I think the worst was when my daughter (who's schooled online) was meeting video chat with her teacher and one of my two year olds was watching a leapfrog show on Netflix and the car named axle is on the screen shes screaming all excited asshole asshole over and over and over. I just about died lol because she was trying to say axle but it came out asshole I don't know if she heard she didn't say a word I tried to ignore it because I thought she was saying asshole too until I just saw her do it again when she saw the car and they called him axle.

What are some of the emarassing things your kids have mispronounced?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:12 PM
When my dd was younger she couldn't say fork right and it would come out as fuck lol. She'd ask me "I want a fuck mommy, give me a fuck." When she wanted a fork lol
knottyhempster
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM

LOL! My 2 year old pronounces truck as "cuck". You can probably guess what it sounds like. It's especially embarassing when he yells out "oh, big cuck!" Yeah....

bakerytreatz16
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Dd is 18 months old. Fork sounds like fuck. Clock is cock. Sit is shit.

We went out to eat at a Chinese place. They have pizza on the buffet so I have dd some pizza, and she wanted a fork. I forgot to grab one becuase it was pizza but she wants a fork for everything. And she was yelling "fuck. Fuck. Mommy! Fuck peas."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:17 PM

My 2 year old doesn't speak in front of others enough for me to get embarrassed over anything....yet.  But, when my sister was a toddler or parents had a friend named Chuck and he drove a semi. My sister was asked one time what he did and she said Uncle Duck drives a big, big fuck

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:19 PM
my daughter says:
boots like boops( but it sounds like poops)
blueberry(s) sounds like Boobie(s)
apples are assholes

probably a few more but we just got done making our rainbow fruit salads sooo that's what I can think of right now lol
IronJennyKidd
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:29 PM

When my son was younger he would pronounce "horses" as "horse ass".  Had a very fun conversation at school about that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:38 PM

We were at my brother's wedding shower, surrounded by huge police officers (yup, bro is a cop, it was a jack and jill). DD is 2 and was so excited about all the cutlery around her plate, it was gold colored and she had never seen that before. "BOON!!!" holds up the soup spoon. "BOON!!" holds up the teaspoon. "FUCK!!!!" holds up the dinner fork. "FUCK!!!!!" holds up the dessert fork. I was under the table, bright red. The cops were all laughing so hard they had tears streaming down their faces.

krissy920
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:43 PM

my sons 6 and my mom  says this saying" put that in your funk in  wagnel" its  an old school brand of encyclopedias(..i probably butchered the spelling) anyways my mom says it alot  like if she proves us wrong to make a joke..

anyways my son  comes home from school a few weeks ago and says " i  told my teacher that she could put it in my  fucking wagon" and my moms eyes get huge and she says " Brendan you cant say that.. its funkin wagnel.. you will get into trouble for saying that!!" and he smiles and says " nope i didnt get in trouble i got recess and everything" i about died in my chair!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM
As a child I use to say, The Bitcher (instead of the butcher), the Baker, the Candlestickmaker.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:46 PM
My daughter wasn't even two and she tried to say sneakers it came out a very inappropriate, derogatory word that I don't want to repeat. From then on, she called them shoes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured