Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Embarrassing things kids mispronounce.

Posted by   + Show Post

I think the worst was when my daughter (who's schooled online) was meeting video chat with her teacher and one of my two year olds was watching a leapfrog show on Netflix and the car named axle is on the screen shes screaming all excited asshole asshole over and over and over. I just about died lol because she was trying to say axle but it came out asshole I don't know if she heard she didn't say a word I tried to ignore it because I thought she was saying asshole too until I just saw her do it again when she saw the car and they called him axle.

What are some of the emarassing things your kids have mispronounced?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Replies (41-50):
Niciajayy
by Nicia on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't stop laughing!

Quoting momofhnd:

We were at a restaurant and when the waitress was taking our order ds said my daddy loves hot penis. ( jalapenos)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Not my kid, my nephew, but my ex and DS are both Jesse. We called DS Jess and ex Big Jess... Nephew used to call ex Bitches, kinda fitting now that I think about it.
Niciajayy
by Nicia on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Lmao. My nephew use to say "i'm horny" but it meant "i'm hungry"
Alyia72
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM

omg lol I hope someone took the phone I can just see police arriving and getting a good chuckle at that.

Quoting IamMex11:

We were all outside playing family basketball and my dh was beating me badly...which he kept rubbing in.  Phone rang and my daughter who was at the sideline jumps up and get the call when I hear her say "no, she can't come to the phone my dad is outside beating her badly" 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM

bump

Brenna
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My son had a stuffed frog he slept with. He used to throw it out of his crib and not be able to sleep.  He called it his "fuck."  He'd be screaming in his room "Me fuck!  Me fuck!"  Ugh. I hated him seeing frogs in public for a full year.

Mommy2ETnBM
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM

My 8 year old today was attempting to say "that freaked me out"....but instead he said "that fucked me out". Eek. I said "do you mean freaked?" and he's like yeah, that's the word I was trying to say! lolol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Roflmfao

Quoting krissy920:

my sons 6 and my mom  says this saying" put that in your funk in  wagnel" its  an old school brand of encyclopedias(..i probably butchered the spelling) anyways my mom says it alot  like if she proves us wrong to make a joke..

anyways my son  comes home from school a few weeks ago and says " i  told my teacher that she could put it in my  fucking wagon" and my moms eyes get huge and she says " Brendan you cant say that.. its funkin wagnel.. you will get into trouble for saying that!!" and he smiles and says " nope i didnt get in trouble i got recess and everything" i about died in my chair!!

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM

My son is very excited to see the flag, he will loudly scream "FAG!!!!!" when he sees one.

pregnant

clearlyme
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:20 PM
My son says penis instead of peanuts
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN