Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Embarrassing things kids mispronounce.

Posted by   + Show Post

I think the worst was when my daughter (who's schooled online) was meeting video chat with her teacher and one of my two year olds was watching a leapfrog show on Netflix and the car named axle is on the screen shes screaming all excited asshole asshole over and over and over. I just about died lol because she was trying to say axle but it came out asshole I don't know if she heard she didn't say a word I tried to ignore it because I thought she was saying asshole too until I just saw her do it again when she saw the car and they called him axle.

What are some of the emarassing things your kids have mispronounced?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Replies (61-70):
Nichole0403
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM
When I was little I use to say orgasm for organism. Lol I always wondered my parents wouldn't stop laughing. Can't think of anything for my kids though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gwyndolyn
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM

apples are assholes, LOVE IT!

Quoting Anonymous:

my daughter says:
boots like boops( but it sounds like poops)
blueberry(s) sounds like Boobie(s)
apples are assholes

probably a few more but we just got done making our rainbow fruit salads sooo that's what I can think of right now lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:28 PM
lol it's hilarious when she asks sooo politely "mommy asshole peeze( please)?" in a store.... I'm like "ummmm of course we can get some APPLES...."

she will be two in exactly one month lol

Quoting Gwyndolyn:

Quoting Anonymous:

my daughter says:

apples are assholes

probably a few more but we just got done making our rainbow fruit salads sooo that's what I can think of right now lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:11 PM

That's one for the baby book for sure.

Reminds me, once in Mexico, at the market, my husband asked for two apples and a bitch. Pear is pera, but he rolled the r, as in perra, which is bitch. Whoops.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol it's hilarious when she asks sooo politely "mommy asshole peeze( please)?" in a store.... I'm like "ummmm of course we can get some APPLES...."

Quoting Gwyndolyn:

Quoting Anonymous:

my daughter says:

apples are assholes

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM
lmao nice! im terrible with Spanish.... thankfully I have only said the wrong thing with my in-laws lol

Quoting Anonymous:

That's one for the baby book for sure.

Reminds me, once in Mexico, at the market, my husband asked for two apples and a bitch. Pear is pera, but he rolled the r, as in perra, which is bitch. Whoops.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Gwyndolyn:

Quoting Anonymous:

my daughter says:

apples are assholes

happykitty316
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:15 PM

My son was internationally adopted at almost 3 years old.  Between his slight accent, his loose grasp on English and the fact that he was 3, "Santa Clause" came out sounding somewhat like "tickle-iscious."

doomshroom
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:44 PM
fish=bitch
fake/fork= fuck

Trick or Treat = Turkey cheese. Not really embarrassing, but adorable. lol.
nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Lol o.o
bellasmama2010
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Horse Was Whore

Munchkin Is Munch Chicken
Seximama89
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:31 PM
My cat just had kittens , my dd says " princess the kitty's are hungry give them your pickles" she meant to say give them your nipples lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)