Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CALLING ALL Christians!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
I have three questions! (no bashing!) How do you think the world is going to end? Can you give me some scriptures to show your reasoning? How do you prepare for the end?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:33 PM
This shit again....... hold on let me get my popcorn........... ok go!
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know how, no one does and I don't prepare, you can't prepare for the end of times....

preacherskid
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Don't know (contrary to what some say, the language in Revelation is not clear), take a brisk read through Revelation and tell me differently ;), and how do you mean prepare?  Not a whole heck of a lot other than praying when there isn't a clear statement as to how it all comes down.

angie_de_3
by Angela on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I don't see what the connection between the world ending and Christianity. Shouldn't this be a scientific question? ;)
.Bad.Wolf.
by Morsmordre on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Bump.

I was raised Christian, but now I follow the Seven.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Bump for Christians..
momto1ryen
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Guess it depends on how someone sees it. If your Christian and believe God controls when the world when end then to that person it has nothing to do with science. To others who don't believe then its 100% science.
Then there's the ones who believed the world was supposed to end in 12/13 and they believe in ancient calenders or ones who think we'll nuk ourselves from war.

Quoting angie_de_3:

I don't see what the connection between the world ending and Christianity. Shouldn't this be a scientific question? ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:46 PM
bump for the gullible
all2gethernow
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Curious...what is that????

Quoting .Bad.Wolf.:

Bump.

I was raised Christian, but now I follow the Seven.

garnet83
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:49 PM
4 moms liked this
Read the books of Daniel and Revelation. According to the Bible it will end with the Second Coming and Christ will establish His kingdom on earth and Satan will be cast into the Lake of Fire. I prepare by having accepted Christ as my Savior and I do my best to teach my children, family, and friends about Christ so they will accept Him as well. I also recommend (if you're really interested) John Hagee's series on the end times. Revelation, especially, can be a difficult read. But John Hagee is an excellent teacher and explains it all so clearly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)