Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

freaking out!! EDIT UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
UPDATE~ He's on his way home. I tend to panic really easy. I guess one of the guys that went with them was having problems with their bike and they got a late start. I wouldn't have freaked out as bad if his friends wife answered my call/text.

My husband went riding with some friends this morning. I always freak out when he does because he's crazy on his four wheeler. About 20 minutes ago one of his friends that went with him called me but I couldn't hear anything. I'm freaking out thinking my husband got hurt. I can't call back brcause it'll be the same thing. I won't hear anything they try to say. I can drive to where he's at because I don't know the way and I have to get my kids in an hoir. And I guess it takes about that long to get up there. IF I did drive there I wouldn't know where to look.

UGH this sucks!!

EDIT~ I've sent a text to his friend and my husband. Tried calling both of them and I'm not getting any response. I sent a text to his friends wife and she's heard from them, but hasn't answered the text of me asking what's going on. I'm not getting any answers from anyone. Now I'm freaked out AND pissed that she's not answering my question.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Sorry for any misspelled words. I'm on my phone and shaking
poohbearkfc
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:59 PM
I'm sorry. Say a prayer.
mama111609
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe he butt dialed you and they are still riding and having fun!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM
I'm trying to make myself think that, but his phone has a lock on it and he usually doesn't have it in his poclet when they're riding.

Quoting mama111609:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Be calm. Everything is fine. If it wasn't fine, you'd know by now.
orchardmoma
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Im sure everything is okay. ((((Hugs))))

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:06 PM
I'm trying. I just hate when I get a call that I can't hear. Especially when its from someone he's with. I always think the worst.

Quoting Anonymous:

Be calm. Everything is fine. If it wasn't fine, you'd know by now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:07 PM
I hope so. Thanks.

Quoting orchardmoma:

Im sure everything is okay. ((((Hugs))))

orchardmoma
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Is it a cell? Can u text them?

mama111609
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:08 PM

My husband rides. As a family we ride ATV's and he also rides dirt bikes. So I know how you feel...he is crazy as well. But, if there were an emergancy, or something happened the friend would have kept trying to reach you or you would have also gotten a call from the police/hospital. He isn't riding alone, which should give you some comfort. I hate when my husband rides alone.

Take a couple deep breathes and wait it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm trying to make myself think that, but his phone has a lock on it and he usually doesn't have it in his poclet when they're riding.

Quoting mama111609:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)