Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I had BRIDAL catalogs mailed to my sister to remind her that NOBODY wants to MARRY a self-centered B****!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
  • My younger sister just turned 30 with no prospects on the horizon and last year she became an instant single mom after TTC behind her then BF's back.  She's been on a rampage to try to cut me down and attempt to make me look bad to extended family and friends.  I've done everything to help her from free babysitting, to doing all of her paperwork for benefits/CS, even cleaning her house. 

• Still, she throws my weight in my face and purposefully posts unflattering pics of me on FB (immediately followed up by pics of her wearing next to nothing), blows my marital problems out of proportion/gossips about me and treats me like slave when I'm around.  If I'm not catering to her and her baby's every need (regardless of what my three little ones needs are) in a timely manner, she calls me socially retarded to my face and tells me that this is why I have no friends (most of my friends are male.  I guess that makes me a loser?).  She not only lives at home for next for nothing, but my mom is her free 24/7 nanny for work and partying.

• She treats men the same way and that's why no one has ever even come close to marrying her and probably never will unless she changes her ways.  It drives her nuts that I have a successful marriage and that nearly all of my exes proposed to me as well.  She hates any reminder of weddings or marriage.  Men won't even discuss marriage with her because she makes their life a living hell.  After a blowup last week, I've told her that from here on out, I will only be dealing with her at family functions and holidays.  Is my little catalog request immature?  Yes, but I'm still deeply hurt by the way she treats me and it's not the first time.  Making an appt. to go back to therapy now.  

ETA: I put her name and mailing address.  She already gets random catalogs that don't match up to her interests.  She will not know that it was me that ordered them.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Replies (101-108):
Wendi2247
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I wouldn't have done that. It does sound like your Sister is a bitch but it also sounds like she has low self esteem & other mental problems. With people like that its best to either ignore it and act like you don't care about any of her insults or cut her out of your life if you're beyond the point of wanting to have a relationship with her. You're just stooping to her level, with trying to emotionally hurt her. She obviously has something major going on, mentally & emotionally if she has so many problems in every relationship in her life. Even if it's not that, and she's just a major bitch, if you retaliate or show that she's getting to you then you're giving her what she wants and she's going to continue tormenting you, probably worse than before.

And the magazines aren't a great way to get back at her if that's soley what you're doing. I usually throw magazines to the side unless it's a magazine I'm expecting. Karma is a bitch so if she'll get what she deserves. But remember, karma works both ways so don't be petty and juvenile like she is.
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:11 AM
way to take the high road
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Just tell the bitch off and cut her out of your life.  

momof4in29
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Haha thats funny
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 2:44 AM

It is if you were President Bush! hhahahahahahahdaugsdahghagsjdgahhsgd, that would also make sense under his term.

Quoting Lydlou02:

Sounds like a cool prank.

Irregardless isn't a word.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DragonInfinity
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:34 PM

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:40 PM
You both need to grow the fuck up. You are grown women with children for crying out loud. What great examples you are setting.
americansugar80
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:56 AM

not in a mean way, i'm pretty smooth going person but i guess i laugh at a lot of things. it just kind of made me lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you mind if I ask why?

Quoting americansugar80:

i LOL'd at the title rolling on floor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)