Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I had BRIDAL catalogs mailed to my sister to remind her that NOBODY wants to MARRY a self-centered B****!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
  • My younger sister just turned 30 with no prospects on the horizon and last year she became an instant single mom after TTC behind her then BF's back.  She's been on a rampage to try to cut me down and attempt to make me look bad to extended family and friends.  I've done everything to help her from free babysitting, to doing all of her paperwork for benefits/CS, even cleaning her house. 

• Still, she throws my weight in my face and purposefully posts unflattering pics of me on FB (immediately followed up by pics of her wearing next to nothing), blows my marital problems out of proportion/gossips about me and treats me like slave when I'm around.  If I'm not catering to her and her baby's every need (regardless of what my three little ones needs are) in a timely manner, she calls me socially retarded to my face and tells me that this is why I have no friends (most of my friends are male.  I guess that makes me a loser?).  She not only lives at home for next for nothing, but my mom is her free 24/7 nanny for work and partying.

• She treats men the same way and that's why no one has ever even come close to marrying her and probably never will unless she changes her ways.  It drives her nuts that I have a successful marriage and that nearly all of my exes proposed to me as well.  She hates any reminder of weddings or marriage.  Men won't even discuss marriage with her because she makes their life a living hell.  After a blowup last week, I've told her that from here on out, I will only be dealing with her at family functions and holidays.  Is my little catalog request immature?  Yes, but I'm still deeply hurt by the way she treats me and it's not the first time.  Making an appt. to go back to therapy now.  

ETA: I put her name and mailing address.  She already gets random catalogs that don't match up to her interests.  She will not know that it was me that ordered them.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:06 PM

You both sound like bitches who are trying to outdo the other for pettiness

aliciajw1985
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:06 PM
I am ashamed to say I laughed at this
Mena929
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

you lost me at irregardless.

Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Definitely funny, but also wrong lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Why?  Just curious.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll be bashed for this....but I lol'ed

ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I know it's really not funny, but I laughed. Hard. I actually snorted.

I am NOT Karl. But I might still eat your hands.

JRSMOM0621
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:08 PM

haha that is funny what you did. I would agree to only meet with her during family functions/holidays, let what she does to your family roll off. If they let her than they must be okay with it.

Mommy to one angel, 1 crazy toddler and 1 on the way!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Because it's the kind of thing I've wanted to, but never had the balls.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why?  Just curious.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll be bashed for this....but I lol'ed

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I did the same thing to my sister....But mine was much much worse....I still feel terrible about it. I sent her baby magizines through a site using her due date. She chose to have an abortion and I was pissed. We were were 18 at the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:10 PM

You sound like you are jealous of her.  I have a mean, horrible sister that even as horrid as she is, I wouldn't do that.  The more miserable she is, the more miserable she makes the rest of us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN