Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I had BRIDAL catalogs mailed to my sister to remind her that NOBODY wants to MARRY a self-centered B****!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
  • My younger sister just turned 30 with no prospects on the horizon and last year she became an instant single mom after TTC behind her then BF's back.  She's been on a rampage to try to cut me down and attempt to make me look bad to extended family and friends.  I've done everything to help her from free babysitting, to doing all of her paperwork for benefits/CS, even cleaning her house. 

• Still, she throws my weight in my face and purposefully posts unflattering pics of me on FB (immediately followed up by pics of her wearing next to nothing), blows my marital problems out of proportion/gossips about me and treats me like slave when I'm around.  If I'm not catering to her and her baby's every need (regardless of what my three little ones needs are) in a timely manner, she calls me socially retarded to my face and tells me that this is why I have no friends (most of my friends are male.  I guess that makes me a loser?).  She not only lives at home for next for nothing, but my mom is her free 24/7 nanny for work and partying.

• She treats men the same way and that's why no one has ever even come close to marrying her and probably never will unless she changes her ways.  It drives her nuts that I have a successful marriage and that nearly all of my exes proposed to me as well.  She hates any reminder of weddings or marriage.  Men won't even discuss marriage with her because she makes their life a living hell.  After a blowup last week, I've told her that from here on out, I will only be dealing with her at family functions and holidays.  Is my little catalog request immature?  Yes, but I'm still deeply hurt by the way she treats me and it's not the first time.  Making an appt. to go back to therapy now.  

ETA: I put her name and mailing address.  She already gets random catalogs that don't match up to her interests.  She will not know that it was me that ordered them.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Good! Just remember she can make you feel bad , but you have the power to not let it bother you. I know it is easier said than done but you can do it and remember you can kill them with kindness and it works everytime!

Quoting Anonymous:

She is deleted and blocked.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't stoop to her level! It just makes you look like her.  As long as you have a good heart and you are content with who you are, do not let her get to you. Stop helping her out, and stop letting her step all over you.  I would delete her from FB and be done with it. Why submit your self to her cruel ways. You can do something about the pictures, Delete her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM
How old are you? 12?
mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Lmbo girl yall both better stop all that mess....yes childish. Have you noticed everytime she does something you do something back to her....so when is it going to stop.....never, be the bigger person mama.

Bonnie_
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Well... you  can start by taking  her off your FB  page....  Give  her the ol  boot and block.  That would  solve  half the problem  right there.

graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

You know, sometimes revenge just feels so right, even when you know it is wrong.

amberlyp
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:47 PM
I'd be curious to see her side of the story. Sorry you're having family drama :(
Prplesockmonkey
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Sounds like something I would do....but, I'm an asshole!

Wanna join my club? We have cookies....well I have cookies, nobody else is in the club. Lol
thatonemomof2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Lol like your any better..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Sure, assholes finish first, right?  I'm done being nice.

Quoting Prplesockmonkey:

Sounds like something I would do....but, I'm an asshole!

Wanna join my club? We have cookies....well I have cookies, nobody else is in the club. Lol

RedneckCrazy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I think it's funny! Your sister sounds like an asshole. I would do more than just the magazine prank... but that's me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)