Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I had BRIDAL catalogs mailed to my sister to remind her that NOBODY wants to MARRY a self-centered B****!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
  • My younger sister just turned 30 with no prospects on the horizon and last year she became an instant single mom after TTC behind her then BF's back.  She's been on a rampage to try to cut me down and attempt to make me look bad to extended family and friends.  I've done everything to help her from free babysitting, to doing all of her paperwork for benefits/CS, even cleaning her house. 

• Still, she throws my weight in my face and purposefully posts unflattering pics of me on FB (immediately followed up by pics of her wearing next to nothing), blows my marital problems out of proportion/gossips about me and treats me like slave when I'm around.  If I'm not catering to her and her baby's every need (regardless of what my three little ones needs are) in a timely manner, she calls me socially retarded to my face and tells me that this is why I have no friends (most of my friends are male.  I guess that makes me a loser?).  She not only lives at home for next for nothing, but my mom is her free 24/7 nanny for work and partying.

• She treats men the same way and that's why no one has ever even come close to marrying her and probably never will unless she changes her ways.  It drives her nuts that I have a successful marriage and that nearly all of my exes proposed to me as well.  She hates any reminder of weddings or marriage.  Men won't even discuss marriage with her because she makes their life a living hell.  After a blowup last week, I've told her that from here on out, I will only be dealing with her at family functions and holidays.  Is my little catalog request immature?  Yes, but I'm still deeply hurt by the way she treats me and it's not the first time.  Making an appt. to go back to therapy now.  

ETA: I put her name and mailing address.  She already gets random catalogs that don't match up to her interests.  She will not know that it was me that ordered them.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:53 PM

WWYD?

Quoting RedneckCrazy:

I think it's funny! Your sister sounds like an asshole. I would do more than just the magazine prank... but that's me.

abecee
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I laughed out loud when I read this title.  I think you are funny and very inventive.

937mrsweaver
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Shit, I'd have done worse. Punch her in the damn throat maybe!

flaquitabss
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Forget all the drama!!  I love my sister to death and I prank her once in a while too!! haha

Prplesockmonkey
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:57 PM
I think they do...or maybe that is a twat *scratches chin* hmmm...either way I guess! ;)

On a more serious note, I did like the idea of setting her up an account, hahaha...

Or you could always remind her that you're married and she is not, lol...

Smile, she is miserable and you are happy, she has to try to make you just as miserable, if not more, than she is! Smile in her face and flash that bitch your ring! Go make out with your husband in front of her, then have your kids run up screaming daddy and tackle his legs...she'll shut her face hole!;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure, assholes finish first, right?  I'm done being nice.

Quoting Prplesockmonkey:

Sounds like something I would do....but, I'm an asshole!

Wanna join my club? We have cookies....well I have cookies, nobody else is in the club. Lol

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:58 PM
To answer your question, yes, it's immature. Learn to be the bigger person.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Awww thanks, it's nice to know that some people have a sence of humor.

Quoting abecee:

I laughed out loud when I read this title.  I think you are funny and very inventive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Hmm, her ex won't even come see her son.  I have some nice shots of DH holding both her son and mine.  She's blocked on FB though.  Maybe put them in a nice frame for my parent's house (they adore my DH).

Quoting Prplesockmonkey:

I think they do...or maybe that is a twat *scratches chin* hmmm...either way I guess! ;)

On a more serious note, I did like the idea of setting her up an account, hahaha...

Or you could always remind her that you're married and she is not, lol...

Smile, she is miserable and you are happy, she has to try to make you just as miserable, if not more, than she is! Smile in her face and flash that bitch your ring! Go make out with your husband in front of her, then have your kids run up screaming daddy and tackle his legs...she'll shut her face hole!;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure, assholes finish first, right?  I'm done being nice.

Quoting Prplesockmonkey:

Sounds like something I would do....but, I'm an asshole!

Wanna join my club? We have cookies....well I have cookies, nobody else is in the club. Lol

mmpdrs07
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Sorry I found it rather funny and it sounds like something I would do.  But im evil and I know it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Everybody needs a hobby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)